goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hey guys! As a fellow Canuck, I had to jump in and say: fookin' eh! My girlfriend is from B.C., so I'm looking forward to playing something from my soon-to-be stomping grounds! If you guys need any help, let me know.. I'm good with lighting, I can edit skins (I can't U.V. Map [yet]), and I can do editing of models in ZModeler... As I said, I can't really do much from scratch, but I can edit stuff pretty darn good...

Cheers from Ontario!

Eli

Hey I just moved from BC to Ontario!!! Where about are you planning on moving to?

If that Tahoe could talk and walk i would definately take it on a date and stare in awe calling it beautiful :P

I can't wait to play with that model!!!!

Fire is my heart though :D

Hey I just moved from BC to Ontario!!! Where about are you planning on moving to?

No kidding?! Is your house still for sale? wanna trade? lol My better half is originally from Vernon, so, I have a feeling that's where we'll end up... She's dead-set on going back as soon as she's done school, and I'm already lookin into Vernon Fire. Welcome to Ontario, by the way! :cool::holdglass:

cheers, Eli

So is that one poster, witch is vary well done btw , the date at the bottom is that the Release date :)?

There was small print to the other side of it that said it was a tentative date,we will strive to have it done by then or sooner...but if it takes longer then that date then,it is what it is.

We will get all the units we will use in place and lit up,then we will attack a map...if it takes too long then we may release the game with the original LA map and upgrade it with a new map at a later date.We will decide that at a later time once we begin that phase of the project.