goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Thanks, guys. There are definitely perks for our supporters and we would like to show our appreciation in return. The crown Victoria ghost unit is one of our way to reflect that, and it won't be the only perk available to the supporters, we have more surprises coming on the way for you guys. Once you're a supporter, you will be treated exclusively over the regular members.

Worked on these all day and finally,here are the F-450 and E-450 BCAS ambulances in game state.They are close to real world accurate as possible,check out the lightbar and the surrounding housing...chevy unit will be next.

Very very nice are they the same size and will they have the same Light Pattern or different ones?

Todd and myself do not know anything about that, but I think both of us will be opted to learn to do so in the fall.

Todd and myself do not know anything about that, but I think both of us will be opted to learn to do so in the fall.

Alright then because i seen in one of your video's you were directing traffic and i seen another animation.

They are hoppah's animations. What I did was edit the cop model's animation in editor and what you saw was one of the available animation listed.

Very easy to do if you know how.

Manhattan mod is better than this submod for me

Edit, re: domink-

Good for you. I don't care how good they are. I dont think neither of us modding crews are competeting against each other to see who's better. Honestly, your comment is one of the most childish way to show your support for that mod, rubbing it in the wrong face.

I'm gonna go have a chat with Ashley and Rafal and see if we can discourage your kind of trolling. I'd be pissed if I found out that one of my supporter bashing mod thread. Thankfully, none of my supporters are that immature, and I think you should learn from that. Shame on you.

You better pray that your comment will not sabotage our relationship to Ashley and Rafale.

Manhattan mod is better than this submod for me

yes dyson is doing a fabulous job,thanks for letting us know...to each his own,some people like to have their own city or country represented,As was the case here, I played ny submod and la mod when I first came here a year ago but always wanted a local flavour to it.

Nobody here makes mods for you so you have to put in the work and effort to learn it and do it yourself,those who have done, or are doing this, understand.

Your comment only shows your lack of respect and immaturity,but hey your only 15 years old and 24 posts,you accomplished so much on the boards already...if you can call being a troll,an accomplishment!!

Nice traffic unit- I for one will be all over that when we get close to release :)

Im a little confused with the BCAS units...The only fords they use are the e-350s, the smaller ones with curved boxes. Are you just using the e-450s to differentiate easily between ALS and BLS? Also did you say you were working on a chevy demers model? That would be awesome and in terms of realism I believe BCAS is transitioning all their ambos to the chevys. A nitty gritty detail for ya- BCAS changed their uniforms from white shirts to dark blue. I personally dont like them as much but hey whatever works.

Nice traffic unit- I for one will be all over that when we get close to release :)

Im a little confused with the BCAS units...The only fords they use are the e-350s, the smaller ones with curved boxes. Are you just using the e-450s to differentiate easily between ALS and BLS? Also did you say you were working on a chevy demers model? That would be awesome and in terms of realism I believe BCAS is transitioning all their ambos to the chevys. A nitty gritty detail for ya- BCAS changed their uniforms from white shirts to dark blue. I personally dont like them as much but hey whatever works.

They do still have some f-series ambulances that some stations use in the winter months and still currently lots of E-350's,but you are right they are replacing them with the chevy's.

We are striving for authenticity in this project,but for variety(all 3 models are still active) I would love to include all 3 models(would be boring if all we had was 3 chevy ambulances).

The chevy ambulance will use the current back with a modern chevy cab,it will look real deal.

There's a bunch of words for that rear part of the ambulance you're referring to, and so to answer your question, it's normally called a " cabin" or also known as " cargo bay, housing, box unit." et cetera, et cetera.

I think they're manufactured by Crestline, or something similar like that. If anyone knows the correct answer, feel free to tell me and I'll edit this.

How is called this part of the ambulance in which is the stretcher?

Wag(g)on? :huh:

that's a good question,most call it the box or back of the ambulance...I guess it depends where your from too,what they call it.

Damn beaten again by the fast hands of CFD.

Thanks for the quick reply both of you.

So, this cabin is a bit longer, compared with cabin from real picture or I imagine?

The model is a newer Ford E-series and they do have a longer cab compared to the older hoppah ford ambulance,I used the Nnico ambulance cause it's a better model.

The ALS models are based off the e-450 ambulance- the picture on the right. The BLS will be based off the other two types pictured.

Is that just for game purposes because there are ALS chev models?

Goog and CFD amazing as always!!

I'm presently making another skin to differentiate the ALS & BLS,I'm thinking the f-450 will be BLS and the chevy and newer ford E will be ALS

I have been following this topic ever since it was created, and I am so impressed with this mod and its progress that I took 10m out of my time to sign up today, just so I could tell you guys how good and realistic your models are, as you could tell by my name and profile pic, I am a member of my local firedepartment, and I am an emergency first reasponder. If you have any questions at all about the appuratus please dont hesitate to contact me through the fourms, our department is simular to surreys in some ways.

PS: Good job you guys, I am now a proud supporter of this site and your mod, I think that speaks for itself :)