goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

yes the guys are correct the yellow/green engines are all older apparatus and are being replaced with red/white colour scheme as they are retired.

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure Ontario has counties.

Here's Port moody police department slicktop,I will do 2 more New Westminster and West Vancouver and then every police department in the lower mainland will be represented.

here's a picture of the new RCMP with new call letters to represent the various detachments in the area,Surrey will still be the big one and most units will bear the SU marking

post-17160-0-47320800-1317593298.jpg

post-17160-0-90919900-1317593299.jpg

post-17160-0-04685700-1317593302.jpg

post-17160-0-96967500-1317593303.jpg

after the police are done, what service will you do? SFS or BCAS?

why would I redo all those again dave? BCAS and SFS are done if you read back (page 23 to the present)you would know this...I will complete the last few cars for police then CFD can light them all and I can jump onto a map.

I still got BCAS personnel to skin,but the rest are complete.

why would I redo all those again dave? BCAS and SFS are done if you read back (page 23 to the present)you would know this...I will complete the last few cars for police then CFD can light them all and I can jump onto a map.

Would love to see some personnel pics!

Guys he's already gone over this-

There haven't been any details on the content of the map because it hasn't been started. Patience! :)

Would love to see some personnel pics!

I'll throw a few pics of them later when I do the 2 remaining cv's

so will there be multiple police stations fire stations and hospitals??

we'll probably leave the big lapd station as is and make 2-3 small fire stations and a dedicated BCAS station as they do not share space at fire halls in real life.Surrey and the other RCMP would be at the station and other lower mainland units would spawn off map.

dave buddy ,you gotta think of something else to say or save it till it hits you.

Actually you are wrong my friend. There is one bcas station that is shared with a fire department in the lower mainland inless that deal has expired. I can't remember the city. I'll get back to you on that?

I was speaking in general.most of the bc cities I have been to have had separate stations,but there is more places where I have not been so I may be not 100% but I think we will do it with a separate station.

Actually you are wrong my friend. There is one bcas station that is shared with a fire department in the lower mainland inless that deal has expired. I can't remember the city. I'll get back to you on that?

You are correct, However this ussaly happens in rural moutain communitys with a low populattion, or on an isolated island seperated from the mainland (Other than Vancouver Island). But in a place like surrey the fire department and BCAS are seprate

PS: Im sure you are right, I would not be surprised. But this mod is based in surrey :)

Side Note: Im starting to have dreams about this mod, is that good or bad? :P