goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Each time when I visit the topic there's something new :P I know I will be back in what I said before but what you do is just amazing... models... details ... everything is great

these are mostly Nnicos models,I massively edited some of them in zmod as to create an entire new model,but the base models are still the creators.

Things are looking simply amazing.

Goog, do you have any tricks for making sure all the parts of the vehicle skins meet correctly. For example with sides of the trucks compared to the back doors, are there any tricks for making sure that anything painted on the side that wraps around the back lines up properly?

Things are looking simply amazing.

Goog, do you have any tricks for making sure all the parts of the vehicle skins meet correctly. For example with sides of the trucks compared to the back doors, are there any tricks for making sure that anything painted on the side that wraps around the back lines up properly?

for matching stuff on the skins,a lot of the times you have to skin it ,then check the editor and go back and forth till it matches or lines up.The BCAS ambulance is a perfect example of that, to line up the side stripe with the roof stripe that meets it...that skin took hours to do.

same on the new engineers van where the stripe goes and wraps around and continues on the back,same trick,skin it then check editor.

I am very impressed with the details of all the models, espically the fire appuratus. Though we have seen the vehicles, I dont suppose we can see the "personal" that go with their respected vehicles :D

I will gather some of the guys for a group photo later,I'm presently getting all these beauty queens to CFD(Dr.Frankenstein) so he can give them life.

how would i edit my own cars and edit the lights on it?? and where do i get skins from?

you have to enable your editor,there's a thread about how to do it in the forum,been so long I forgot all the details

you have to make the skins yourself,there's tutorials just search it and they tell you all the steps

hey goog1967 have you finished any other TEC units ??

not yet and what your doing is a form of asking for updates and it is not allowed.Patience is the key,when I finish a task,I always share the update with you guys...so sit back and wait,it will come.

will the two excursions be under two different vehicles in the game, or just the one with the chance of either? I prefer if they are separate, I for some reason don't like it when you could get either/ or if you want just the one or the other? Also will you still be including units such as the crane, fire plane, rescue boat or rescue/ coast guard helicopter?

We're going to have them both available on the resource list in-game. It's nice to have a variety to make things more fun and realistic. Why only add one unit to cover the district, that's like a boring thing to do, staring at the same identical unit over and over -- we've eliminated that by bringing you a vast of choices with many avenues and light packages ( did i mention LOTS?!) behind it. So many cool units for you to drive around and to enforce the law and uphold the peace. Got a riot? No problem, send in the Artillery Support - the Emergency Special Response Team -- imagine the two expeditions you just watched respond to the scene at high rate of speed, and rolling up on the scene with the lights dancing all over, it's orgasmic. The sirens, everything you're going to get is going to make this game a lot more funner.

(Todd and Myself hope to form a role play community for this modification. We're thinking, since we have all these realistic units, why not actually put them in good use by actually servicing them a lot -- We can achieve this by role playing with fellow mod users. Want to be a Captain of Engine 8? You got it. Want to be an ERT tac officer and help out with fellow gamers with a high risk situation? We can create a fun community that everyone can enjoy and take pride of - No problem, we'll sign you up...but needless to say, this plan won't be game till after new years eve. we don't exactly have a concrete plan to tackle this mission...)

The heavy duty apparatuses, let alone the Crane, Fire plane, Rescue boat, etc, is out of scope at this time right now. They are not exactly our priority, per say, as we have many other things to worry about other than the resources that people may not actually really buy/acquire in-game....

We're going to have them both available on the resource list in-game. It's nice to have a variety to make things more fun and realistic. Why only add one unit to cover the district, that's like a boring thing to do, staring at the same identical unit over and over -- we've eliminated that by bringing you a vast of choices with many avenues and light packages ( did i mention LOTS?!) behind it. So many cool units for you to drive around and to enforce the law and uphold the peace. Got a riot? No problem, send in the Artillery Support - the Emergency Special Response Team -- imagine the two expeditions you just watched respond to the scene at high rate of speed, and rolling up on the scene with the lights dancing all over, it's orgasmic. The sirens, everything you're going to get is going to make this game a lot more funner.

(Todd and Myself hope to form a role play community for this modification. We're thinking, since we have all these realistic units, why not actually put them in good use by actually servicing them a lot -- We can achieve this by role playing with fellow mod users. Want to be a Captain of Engine 8? You got it. Want to be an ERT tac officer and help out with fellow gamers with a high risk situation? We can create a fun community that everyone can enjoy and take pride of - No problem, we'll sign you up...but needless to say, this plan won't be game till after new years eve. we don't exactly have a concrete plan to tackle this mission...)

The heavy duty apparatuses, let alone the Crane, Fire plane, Rescue boat, etc, is out of scope at this time right now. They are not exactly our priority, per say, as we have many other things to worry about other than the resources that people may not actually really buy/acquire in-game....

Cool, thats awesome and your idea about the role playing idea sounds kind of cool, if we could all get it to work out. I was just inquiring about the boat and rescue helicopter mainly, because there are Canadian Coast Guard boats or helicopters and RCMP has two different(that I know of) watercraft a bigger boat and the Hurricane Zodiacs, and I was wondering because of doing "Drowning by suicide" missions and the accidents where you have to have a diver go down and mark the wreck and bring the wreck back up with a crane?

The ERT units are Awesome, well ALL the Units are awesome, and an amazing job you guys did on RCMP Air One!!!