goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

kk

we want to make it realistic so that's why we included all the units, the RCMP will be based at the station and the others would spawn off map or maybe a smaller station.

BU=Burnaby SU =Surrey RI=Richmond they are usually first 2 letters of the city,it's for RCMP air 1 to keep track of all the lower mainland units

I set them to only 4 per truck and 2 for water tender

ok

One quick question that I think is relevant: Will this be released as a mod package or will we have to overwrite LA mod files?

I will use the installer

is it possiable to put a pic?

I will post one later,the dual cab bomb squad I had done earlier but was scuttled to keep the unit counts down,a ford van will suffice as the bomb squad now.

to all:the police units are now done,we appreciate the feedback but no more suggestions...I had to cut a lot of the units I had done earlier just to keep the file size down.

If I didn't do this,you guys with dated machines probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the game,it would have been a lag fest.

I have included only necessary units to complete game goals.

...I had to cut a lot of the units I had done earlier just to keep the file size down.

Which units are those, all those umpc's from a while back?

Sorry this is random and I know you said no more suggestions :sorrysign: but I think the police tape from the NY submod would be cool in this mod. Just throwing it out there.

Also, send me a pm when you start the map if you're looking for help. I'd be starting out like you with minimal experience but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Which units are those, all those umpc's from a while back?

Sorry this is random and I know you said no more suggestions :sorrysign: but I think the police tape from the NY submod would be cool in this mod. Just throwing it out there.

Also, send me a pm when you start the map if you're looking for help. I'd be starting out like you with minimal experience but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I got rid of the 2nd bomb squad,mobile command,along with all LA mod units in police,fire and ambulance.

there will be 2 umpc's (black,white),3 Tahoes umpc's(1 k9,blue,white),2 umpc chargers(blue,white)2 ERT excursions(black,white)bomb squad(white ford van)2 retros(black,blue) and all the marked units in the previous post picture

did he end up getting the tape to work?I remember it not working right but that was ages ago now.

map help sounds good,before starting I will talk to Dyson and pick his brain for pointers,Ill let you know then.

I'll include a photo of all the police,fire and ambulance units in game

here's all the included units,there's a few extra chargers and Tahoes(haven't decided on the final colour that I will include)

the fire units are 4 engines,1 tender,hazmat,tower1,rescue1,tech rescue6 and 2 rescue engines(which is how they do it here,no heavy equipment or lev's)

BCAS is shy 1 air ambulance,almost completed

post-17160-0-12964900-1317792065.jpg

post-17160-0-87566100-1317792067.jpg

post-17160-0-56606100-1317792070.jpg

post-17160-0-72239400-1317792074.jpg

Cant wait for this AWESOME mod

are the police cars the same size as the cars that came with the la mod? or the updated cars?

none of the vehicles are the same size as the la mod except for large ambulance,tender and tower ladder,the rest are all new models or re-sizes as in the Tahoe case.

they are the same cars(size) we included in the la mod police upgrade

coroners done already,it's just a plain white ford van.I searched for pictures but all found was one shot of a white ford van with doors open and no lights,so if any of you other BC guys on here have seen or know what they use,let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.

I will use the installer

I will post one later,the dual cab bomb squad I had done earlier but was scuttled to keep the unit counts down,a ford van will suffice as the bomb squad now.

to all:the police units are now done,we appreciate the feedback but no more suggestions...I had to cut a lot of the units I had done earlier just to keep the file size down.

If I didn't do this,you guys with dated machines probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the game,it would have been a lag fest.

I have included only necessary units to complete game goals.

I'm just courious, but for us with the newer machines would it be at all possiable to allow us to download them seperatly?

But anywho, great job!

I'm just courious, but for us with the newer machines would it be at all possiable to allow us to download them seperatly?

But anywho, great job!

maybe after I get this part done and released I will go back and get all the ones I omitted and add as an add on for guys with better machines...