goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Is it not to much for flashing lights on the slick-top- and undercover-versions of the crown victoria? Looks like a circus, really.

Please turn off the terrible reflections on the cars.

You can also do this your self in the editor.

If you want to make the car more your way.

Is it not to much for flashing lights on the slick-top- and undercover-versions of the crown victoria? Looks like a circus, really.

Please turn off the terrible reflections on the cars.

First of all,are you talking about the la mod cars?the RCMP ones have not been released yet...and the lights are CFD's area of expertise so I'll defer to him for an answer on that.

That being said,have you ever seen a north american police unit lately?it's not like your european 1 blue light k mart specials...too each his own I guess.

this is a typical north american(circus)slicktop,I'd take it anyday over the european 1 g@y blue light

what do you guys like better?????the girl at 35 seconds doesn't count.

Ok so i just read about half an hour of comments and a few videos and at the last comment of 30 pages and i didn't find a download of course :P but im from Canada and long time em4 person lol i use LA mod ..i hate euro sry. somehow i came across rcmp em4 mod on google so i was "like no way"but now i have to wait , but im vary existed to use this mod , i hope its soon , maybe they can do a version 1.0 for now :P , just want to play with this new mod bad , i might get into modding myself , prob mapping , if i can find a map editor for em4 , i map on other games but...

A few things id like to see on some things is like , Flags of Canada on the cars and stuff , and you prob wont be able to do this but , it be cool to see some rcmp horses , that be something interesting to see , i prob have lots of idea for you but i don't want to make you guys work on it more then it will take longer and then all have to wait , im happy i found out about this now then when the project 1st started

Just like to say vary nice job , i love this more then LA mod :)

Thanks slayerx009,used to have a lot more pics in the earlier pages but I had to delete them so I could get more space for the new pics...I do plan to have a new map for this,I never made one before but like all the other stuff with this project I learn as I go.

Maybe if your interested you could help out with the mapping part,the editor can be found this way

PM me and we can talk about this if your interested.

I really love the mod, maybe a sugestion, but I've script to use Traffic Light Green/Yellow/Red this allow you to use beside the bluelights to turn on one more light at the same time, only you can't turn on Traffic Light gree+red as example. I watch your update's :)

Looking sweet guys, you gonna work on a new map? :) I think that would top off the mod :D

Thanks Dyson,yes a new map is a necessity,need the west coast Canada feel to it.Never delved in the world of mapping yet,I know your quite the expert at it now,so maybe when the time comes I can pick your brain for pointers and tips on how to do it.

I really love the mod, maybe a sugestion, but I've script to use Traffic Light Green/Yellow/Red this allow you to use beside the bluelights to turn on one more light at the same time, only you can't turn on Traffic Light gree+red as example. I watch your update's :)

love that idea cops,would make the game have a more realistic feel to it...maybe you could help us on the scripting side of things,my dealings with scripts have been very minor things too date.

here's another video of the new SFS Engine 8

Can you make a video of police responding?

there are some videos of the police units in previous posts,maybe CFD can make a longer version(I can only do 30 second clips,not much time too show anything) of a police responding video,till then this is all you got.

Hey guys I think this mod is coming along wonderfully and I believe it will release just as well. But I have just one question and I know it might sound a little dumb but just hear me out, could you make a video on how to install the mod because I normally am not the greatest at installing submods. So thanks for the consideration.

The videos of the engines are great, indeed they look and sound fantastic. ^^ I agree we haven't seen a police vid for a while, so that'd be nice if you or CFD gets the chance :P

I haven't heard plans for an installer, so I guess its will be a manual install. You just have to extract and replace the old LA mod files with new ones :)

The videos of the engines are great, indeed they look and sound fantastic. ^^ I agree we haven't seen a police vid for a while, so that'd be nice if you or CFD gets the chance :P

I haven't heard plans for an installer, so I guess its will be a manual install. You just have to extract and replace the old LA mod files with new ones :)

Hey guys I think this mod is coming along wonderfully and I believe it will release just as well. But I have just one question and I know it might sound a little dumb but just hear me out, could you make a video on how to install the mod because I normally am not the greatest at installing submods. So thanks for the consideration.

Thanks for the compliments guys,when we get close to release I will look into the installer option,probably easier for new members to instal the mod...