goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Just wondering does surrey use any special Siren Setup if so will you be adding audio files for them.

Most units use the Federal Q ,with air horn and all sirens be it RCMP,BCAS and SFS will be 100% accurate.

can you make some cop car pic/videos? nice job!

look back through the posts,there's tons in there...not too far back cause I had to delete a lot of them so I could get more upload space.

The website is out of question for now. Time is the enemy right now, and i have other pressing stuff to do. My teenage era is over. lol.

If you are willing to help out by hosting a website for us ( it does not have to be top of the line, or pretty, we don't care. We just would like to spread the word about us, and keep everybody informed.) I was going to suggest the " Subscribe us, add your email and we will send out chain email updates that will include photos," - but i don't know if anybody here is comfortable with that...

Regardless, by being a supporter of this modification, we will express our gratitude for your support by giving out a few treats, or special privileges, but you must demonstrate this support to us.

If we notice that you are exhibiting the required traits that could qualify yourself to be our beta tester, or VIP player, an assistant, and public relations, you will be contacted personally by either myself or Todd, and we will see if we can work something out.

We put the “you” back in “team” and make a difference.

PM either Me or Goog1976 if you're interested. Be formal.

are you done RCMP and BCAS?

RCMP for the most part is done,just maybe swap a few units around and CFD is still lighting them.The BCAS,will be revamped skin wise like the fire units and I will finish the chev box ambulance.

Light editing - 3-7 hours

Model editing - 3-8 hours to 1-3 days.

Textural/Child edits -- 1-5 hours.

For a refit perhaps it's that short to make a new model it can take over a month if you actually care enough to make the model yourself... The average person spends 2-3 months on a model before they complete the UV and Model it's self.. People who don't do it never will understand it.

Everybody appreciates all the work of the modelers who work on projects big and small, in their own time, regardless of time taken and share their hard work and skill with the rest of us, who either can't model or are still learning...for that we all thank you.I'm slowly learning zmod2 and hope to be as good as some of the best modelers in the community someday.

SFS Tower 1 is complete and ready for your eyes,pics in the link below...

http://s836.photobuc...%2006%20update/

Wow the quality of your skins,lights and attention to detail is stunning! I thought maybe if I left for a while this thing would finally be out when I came back :P but its good to see you guys still hard at work.

At this point, what else is on your to do list? Also there was talk about releasing a teaser...?

Btw can you put a link to your signature in the first post :)

Wow the quality of your skins,lights and attention to detail is stunning! I thought maybe if I left for a while this thing would finally be out when I came back :P but its good to see you guys still hard at work.

At this point, what else is on your to do list? Also there was talk about releasing a teaser...?

Btw can you put a link to your signature in the first post :)

welcome back,yes we needed some canadian looking fire engines so I'm redoing the works of them so there as kick ass as the police units...we did release a teaser the LAmod Police Unit upgrade,7 units and more too come.

we'll put the link for the banner on page 1 but you can also click on the banner on my or CFD's post and you can also get it that way.

did a La France engine last night ,I'll have some pics up later.

welcome back,yes we needed some canadian looking fire engines so I'm redoing the works of them so there as kick ass as the police units...we did release a teaser the LAmod Police Unit upgrade,7 units and more too come.

we'll put the link for the banner on page 1 but you can also click on the banner on my or CFD's post and you can also get it that way.

did a La France engine last night ,I'll have some pics up later.

A La France engine!!!!! Dude you really are a god!!!!

Do you mean Engine 10?/

nope rescue 10, instead of the LEV and heavy rescue,Surrey and most other Canadian cities use engines outfitted for those calls.In my game I will have the US&R as rescue1 and 2 engines as rescues 2&10,one will be the new red and white and the other the older yellow green colour

http://fyregeek.smugmug.com/British-Columbia/Surrey-Fire-Service/12241286_qYTBs/1/872255966_Ygayq#872255966_Ygayq