goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hey guys, just as a thought, if you have time. What about including a truck or two from some of the volunteer sar organizations across the province? I know that there are some in that area specifically. You could make them like medical, or swiftwater or something. Just a thought, cause they have some pretty neat trucks that they're driving around.

Yes the north shore rescue is the big one around the lower mainland area but Surrey has a Search and Rescue unit too(just found out),here's a few pics...this one would be the easiest to do because you would just need to update the LAFD swift water ford truck and add led's and such too it.

I'm ok with doing the Surrey ones, I didn't know that they had a unit, I was basing it off of some of the ones that I knew about. Hope it works out the way that you want it to.

I'll do the lafd swift water as the Surrey SAR,I'll replace the dog sar in ambulance folder with a super duty like NS6.

I am a little confused on what SAR would do in freeplay, a lot of the time BCAS (British Columbia Ambulance Service for those of you that don't know) will call out Fire Departments because we get there faster as compare to SAR units. Normally a FD can get to the scene in 15 minutes if not sooner where with SAR it can take them up to an hour and a half just to get mobilized.

The trucks are starting to look really good man can't wait. Wish someone would come out with a American Lafrance models as well.

New unit,SFS Hazmat 18 This will replace the LA mod hazmat,love the looks,it's like the Rescue2 but longer... Large rescue ambulance will be next for the shop...

post-17160-0-60913800-1311111428.jpgpost-17160-0-20539700-1311111436.jpg

post-17160-0-18387400-1311111445.jpgpost-17160-0-83783200-1311111451.jpg

MikeyPI let me use the Excursion awhile back and I decided to give it a make over,new skin,lightbar,led lights and I played with the scale of the unit...in the end WOW,I like this unit a lot.I will do the same to the ERT Excursion.

post-17160-0-59918300-1311307243.jpg