goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Who made that K9 Tahoe? :O its great!

that's the LAmod Tahoe by mikeyPI,he gave me permission to re-scale and remove/add things too it...that k9 skin makes it come alive though

the rescue unit took a whole day and a bit to get it in it's current state,my plans are to re do all the fire and ems and bring the skins up to this level of quality.That's quite a few units and at a day or two per unit,well you get the picture...but in the end this will be worth the extra effort as the Tahoe and the rescue units benefited greatly from this.

I have to remove/add some better light housings and led's to the model,once done I'll pass it along too CFD so he can lite this beauty...

Well that's good, cuz I really like that truck! Will it function as a rescue engine with hose connections and that or just as a rescue? :gruebel:

I haven't played this game in so long I forgot,but it will function as the US&R does,which I believe has no hose connections...

worked on this engine all day,it is new everything top too bottom like the rescue rig.The engine #1 is next.

post-17160-0-00360200-1310809998.jpg

Well...the answer is kinda obvious in the photo, if you assert it out well --

The apparatus has been tuned heavily, and over-hauled with new parts, so therefore, permission was unnecessary because Hoppah granted the rights to allow members to mod his units only if he is credited, which we will be doing in the end.

Back to the subject -- The video of this Rescue will be available shortly -- be prepared to be mind-blown.

Nice. I think the red engine and rescue look a lot better than the yellow one but I'm guessing it's accurate so w/e. Also CFD Rescue unit looks very sexy light up just form the pics, can't wait for the video.

You are right it is correct,as the units are replaced they are going to the red and white colour scheme,but there are still quite a few yellow green units is service still and also I like the variety...

I got CFD's light file for the Rescue and it's amazing,I would send it on calls even if I didn't need it,just cause it looks so good...

EDIT:don't read too far back I had to remove most of the pictures from page 20 and back as I reached my upload limit...all set now got more room for the new pics!!

Hey guys, just as a thought, if you have time. What about including a truck or two from some of the volunteer sar organizations across the province? I know that there are some in that area specifically. You could make them like medical, or swiftwater or something. Just a thought, cause they have some pretty neat trucks that they're driving around.