goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hahaha -- It's our favorite hobby, i can't lie, we like to keep people all excited, to keep you guys anticipated for the release, and you should, because it's a box of surprise!

BEST SUMMER GIFT? ( or Christmas?...)

BAM! ANOTHER SURPRISE?!

post-1780-0-02510900-1306376523_thumb.jp

post-1780-0-05032300-1306376562_thumb.jp

Now, this is all we're going to show for the night, so to keep things exciting, perhaps y'all can play the guess game, and note what's new.

Oh, i forgot to note one thing -- start building a bigger garage, boys, because we got a brand new Tahoe coming in town soon! That's right, complete custo--...Wait, perhaps I'm spilling the beans too much...

TALLY-HO!

:nighty:

The F-250 is a direct-port from my mod, the things in the bed were from where the jet-ski sat on it=) Note the brushguard is the same as what I built=) Nice work on retooling the tahoe C.F.D. Sry I left parts on there that were from me playing with it=)

Oooohh! Jet Skis!

( by the way, goog1976 really did the work, so he's learning a lot, and in return, an invaluable asset. Thanks for your contribution and your assistance to make this mod progress even more! )

Oooohh! Jet Skis!

( by the way, goog1976 really did the work, so he's learning a lot, and in return, an invaluable asset. Thanks for your contribution and your assistance to make this mod progress even more! )

goog did good work=) You're welcome for the contributions I am glad ya'll are putting them to good use=)

Yes,a super big thanks to MikeyPI for the use of his Super Duty and the Excursion,the tracks in the back are now gone and I will put a tailgate on it.The pushbar on the tahoe is from the lamod chp charger as it's bigger than our custom made cv pushbar,so it fits the tahoe better and the spotlights are from the 2000 impala...Here's the new Excursion ERT suv,there will also be a general duty version to come.

Are you going to put a tailgate on the superduty?

This just accrued to me, if your not doing any map edits than I could use these units on the original freeplay map right? Sorry again for the mix up with the textures and the map.

Edited by Sawdbuster

if you read the post above your post then you will have your answer....Here's an excursion in Surrey Fire Service skin,lightbar has yet to be put on.

another update, gone are all the old flashing rotating lights, I've given all the fire units led lightbars...by the way the skins are in LAFD,not my SFS.

here is the new chevrolet BCAS ambulance which is BCAS's front line workhorse...

edit:yes Kris I agree it's a tad bit undersized,back to the shop to fix it....

new things to show you guys...newly scaled 2007 tahoes,no roof racks,bigger than the crown vics and I made a newer 2007 version suburban with the model mikeyPI gave me(thanks again)

those tires and rims are not the ones that will be on the finished unit...I had just completed this unit in my mess around mod and my good wheels were in my final version mod,so the final version will look nothing like those ugly wheels.