goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

switched out all my chargers to Nnico models,much cleaner and a joy too skin!!!! I re-did the skin on the BCAS charger and it's leaps and bounds above previous version,not too mention that it now has the correct push bar and a decent light bar...

I gave all the umpc's a new accurate reproduction of the back window light bar,in the following 2 pics are the 2 styles used by the RCMP

I made a grill that hides the lights on a few umpc's

2 out of the 6 umpc's will have no pushbars,ect and will look civilian till you light them up

Thanks admntrs,yes she's there too motivate me...I think the only real useable government unit is the FBI suv,which we have had a few ideas about. One was a police package unmarked tahoe k9 but we're holding off on that one for a bit(a few surprises still too come)

The RCMP does have a field command center unit but still uncertain if I will skin one,we'll see...as far as IHIT I searched and can't find any pics of what they drive(saw one and it looked like a GMC safari van lol)I do however think that the blue or brown civilian looking umpc would be a good choice.

I just saw these vidz on YouTube, and I love the lights on the cars! They are awesome! This mod will include a new map, too, right? :gruebel:

Thanking you on behalf of CFD,he is doing a great job!!! at the moment no map is in the works,but we would love to have one. So if you know anybody, or have these skills yourself...let us know and we would welcome anybody on board.

Our goal is to realistically portray the RCMP so a non LA map is on the list.

Hi guys! Mod looks really great! Glad to see something from home! The only large police force (other than the O.P.P.) in Canada.

One question, and I hope you don't mind me asking, I've noticed that your website has posts from as far back as a year ago, just wondering if you are getting close to a release, or will this project take more time than say another week or so??

I know you guys said you wouldn't rush it, it would be done right, and take as long as it takes, but there is a huge fanbase out there waiting for this mod to be released!!!!!!

Patiently (eagerly) waiting!

Great work guys!

made a police package tahoe,with spotlight,ect.Also added it to the other units and made a umpc charger in the same theme... check out the back Whelen lights it's based on a real unit in the RCMP.

Looking good, can't wait for the release. (Soon I hope :P )

Also DavidPhilip, it's interesting to note that in terms of size it goes RCMP, Toronto Police and then OPP. Toronto has about 100 more sworn officers than the OPP, even though they cover a smaller area.

Interesting! I didn't research that, just assumed that with the shear size of Ontario as a province, and with the O.P.P. policing most of it, they would have a massive force behind them!

"One question, and I hope you don't mind me asking, I've noticed that your website has posts from as far back as a year ago, just wondering if you are getting close to a release, or will this project take more time than say another week or so?? "

I only started this about 3 months ago(lol),I guess it feels longer when your waiting...we are still working on the lights and a few other things(surprises) which we will let you know about as soon as it's done.

Release, by the way,your not supposed to ask about,will be done when it's done.(most likely in May sometime).

Most of these are new units and CFD has done the lights from scratch(no light mods will work for most of them),so please be patient and thanks for your support and enthusiasm.

"One question, and I hope you don't mind me asking, I've noticed that your website has posts from as far back as a year ago, just wondering if you are getting close to a release, or will this project take more time than say another week or so?? "

I only started this about 3 months ago(lol),I guess it feels longer when your waiting...we are still working on the lights and a few other things(surprises) which we will let you know about as soon as it's done.

Release, by the way,your not supposed to ask about,will be done when it's done.(most likely in May sometime).

Most of these are new units and CFD has done the lights from scratch(no light mods will work for most of them),so please be patient and thanks for your support and enthusiasm.

ok, I apologize, I'm not sure where I saw post's from a year ago, I somehow confused your mod with another possibly?! Anyway, in 3 months you've done amazing work! I am so excited for this mod, you have no idea!!

Currently I am pining this topic to google chrome and check it everyday to see if a release has came out yet. You guys are doing a really good job and the vehicles are unbelievably sexy. Thanks for sharing this with us :D

hey guys,got a big surprise for you....introducing the Whelen Liberty lightbar. Our good pal Freakinmusket has out done himself and produced for us the best lightbar on Emergency 4 by far!!!

here's a few pics,better put on your bibs as you may drool uncontrollably...CFD will give it life soon....