goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

You are right these do look better (the hat makes all the difference..and the collar lol) are you re doing them all like this then

nope there will still be a variety of uniform styles,as in the other uniform post, but the new ones will be more polished and all will have the hat and some will have jackets(visi and general duty blue jacket)

Sorry for the pause between posts,busy in real life lately...still working on a few skins,at some point in the future I will introduce a lower mainland police force consisting of RCMP and city police units throughout the greater Vancouver region.Here's a few units I have completed...

Sorry for the pause between posts,busy in real life lately...still working on a few skins,at some point in the future I will introduce a lower mainland police force consisting of RCMP and city police units throughout the greater Vancouver region.Here's a few units I have completed...

Great job!!!

we are planning RCMP only for now,my original plan was for Vpd and RCMP.There are plenty of units to incorporate an RCMP force mixed with city units(for example all lapd units could be RCMP,whereas laap and chp,lasd,ect, could be made into the city units)

We will get the RCMP part done before doing an add on of additional units, but I do plan on having them at some point because of the interest of many of the followers of this mod being from the greater Vancouver area and I know they would love to see their local police units as well...and anything worthwhile requires a lot of effort!!!otherwise why bother?

Hey nice to see a local mod! Love the smart police sirens! Are you going to do those smart sirens for BCAS aswell?

yes, we are trying to be as realistic as possible

on page 7 there is a Chevy suburban, where did you guys get that, or is it your modeling? Great Work :cheers-mate:

It is like Neck and Neck between this, LA County, and NY submod, I'm still picking... :P

it's the LA mod swat suv suburban,skinned both as a undercover and a marked RCMP unit,would love to have a updated newer current suburban but this one will suffice for now.

SWEETNESS!!!! :D

Okay, I saw your in game video at FS1, but I think that you should use the w00ds map for this because I think that that map will go over better for Canada, and your skins look like crap in that map for a Downtown scene.

SWEETNESS!!!! :D

Okay, I saw your in game video at FS1, but I think that you should use the w00ds map for this because I think that that map will go over better for Canada, and your skins look like crap in that map for a Downtown scene.

First of all the woods map is too buggy,traffic problems ect so no,I will not use it and I don't know if you've been to Canada, but it's more similar(roads and buildings) to an american city as opposed to a european one

Secondly elaborate more on what you mean by your second comment by the skins looking like crap?

First of all the woods map is too buggy,traffic problems ect so no,I will not use it and I don't know if you've been to Canada, but it's more similar(roads and buildings) to an american city as opposed to a european one

Secondly elaborate more on what you mean by your second comment by the skins looking like crap?

"SWEETNESS!!!! :D

Okay, I saw your in game video at FS1, but I think that you should use the w00ds map for this because I think that that map will go over better for Canada, and your skins look like crap in that map for a Downtown scene. "

I dont think woods map would look better. The beauty of the LA map is that it could pretty much be a suburban area of any city. It is definately the closest map out there to something resembling the lower mainland. Aside from having to deal with the same incidents which get boring after a while, LA would be the best imo. I dont know what he means about the skins looking like crap, I think they would look great on the LA map (which isnt really a downtown map at all btw)

I don't think those skins really match that map, because the map is very bright and for me it is hard to see lime green/bright yellow anyway, I meant the............... You know what, forget it, I always loved your skins, but I think that that map doesn't look so great for Canada, When I see that map it shifts my mind to LA, and I personly hate that map I have the other LA mod map. I think that the units look better in this map you used here....

I know its not a freplay map, but it has some woods, which I like and suburb which I love, because they take up the majority of the USA and Canada.

Just forget the word crap, your skins are great and It was a problem with the map for me. KEEP GOING :12::D:12: