goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I believe that if from one of the los angeles mod missions.

correct it is a freeplay map in the editor for display purposes...I do want to have a new map,been checking it out but if you know anybody with the skills already and is willing to help us, let us know here.

I reworked 2 of our umpc's to be civilian in appearance,they have colour matching panels on the back trunk,chrome mouldings,new chrome grill and chrome wheels.These will have no pushbars or spotlights like the others...beware the GRANDPA mobile!!!

I reworked 2 of our umpc's to be civilian in appearance,they have colour matching panels on the back trunk,chrome mouldings,new chrome grill and chrome wheels.These will have no pushbars or spotlights like the others...beware the GRANDPA mobile!!!

Oh yes, the grandpa mobile! You totally forgot to add this --

cop-car-bumper-sticker.jpg

or

bumper+sticker+5.bmp

:holdglass:

( No offense to those whom family member is diagnosed with Alzheimer.)

Yikes it's called an opinion, no need to get all butt hurt about it. MY opinion is not that the lights are terrible or even inaccurate, just spotted some things that look like flaws or could be done better in MY opinion. Side window lights on the vics have larger radiation zone for red than the blue. Not a big deal just something I noticed and did not like because in my eyes it makes the car look un-even. Some of your strobes don't look like they have any polys, even if you're trying to put the light on the actual bulb the housing will still illuminate and not just be a circle (the bulb) flashing. The lights on the rear of the charger in the brakelight housing looked too big to me, again not a big deal just seemed too large for the space you were trying to light. All the amber decks are not even, looks like a wave when you pay attention because some lights are higher or lower than others. At 1:50 ish in the last video when looking at the back of the vic, the left tail light is low and more to the right in the housing while the right side is basically centered, yet they're supposed to be symmetrical.

As I said the cars look great, I just pay attention to detail and noticed things about the lights. Never said they were bad, never said CFD doesn't do good work. The lights on these particular units just look like they have places that need tweaked. Sorry for not jumping on the "omg awesome" band wagon like everyone else. As for doing better lighting myself...why should I have to post my work in order to have a difference of opinion? you want your sub-mod to be nice quality work right, if I were in your position I would be listening to the people who actually critisize your work constructivly and point out areas you could do better instead of the people that are just sucking up to you.

Sorry if my reply seems alittle blunt, I don't appreciate you getting all offensive towards me when I compliment your units, simply because I actually watched your video with my eyes open and looked at the vehicles rather just who was making them.

This a game! NOT real life. If you think you can do better, do it! These guys are doing this so we can have a mod!

good work guys :cheers:

correct it is a freeplay map in the editor for display purposes...I do want to have a new map,been checking it out but if you know anybody with the skills already and is willing to help us, let us know here.

Liking the BC Olympic Plates!

I re-worked all the umpc's (black and white one missing,still in the shop),new spotlights,bigger pushbars and as you can see 2 Tahoes scaled perfectly,no roof rack,exact replica pushbar and in the perfect colour(especially the blue one)

Any new updates on this? Love this mod btw, have been fallowing since first post, it will be great :12:

We are currently working on the LA mod police unit upgrade,to get it finished and released so you guys have something too play.It contains a lot of our RCMP stuff,so it will be a teaser and a kind of preview of what you can expect in the RCMP submod.