goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hey guys looking great! Have you made a Water Bomber yet? A good one to make is the Mars Water Bomber based in Sprout Lake Vancouver Island.

martinmarsbomber.jpg

martin_mars.jpg

Some more pics: http://www.martinmars.com/gallery.htm

There was a fire on a mountain in the Courtenay area on Vancouver Island when I lived there about 5-6 years ago and this water bomber based out of Port Alberni flew over my house for 2 days.

It was massive and shook the whole house,quite a sight too see,especially a front door view of the water drop...

Nope. It does look similar, but if you study the individual lighthead of the freedom, you'll notice that I've added different settings and flashes to make up as whole.

Plus screw my previous works - Ive crossed over to into a new realm of light editing. What you see is exclusive material, the first of it's kind in the em4 community. Unless some german community beaten me to it, but I have doubts of that, lol.

I need to know!!!! how to model that!!! and make it!!! as we ll as uv map it!!!! Excuse me, my voice has grown horse. Words can't describe how awesome this is so I just have to say AWESOME!!!!!

I haven't played this game in so long I forgot,but it will function as the US&R does,which I believe has no hose connections...

worked on this engine all day,it is new everything top too bottom like the rescue rig.The engine #1 is next.

post-17160-0-00360200-1310809998.jpg

no hose connection to the usr

Hey guys, loving your progress! Im just wondering if this will be a submod or will we have to replace files in la mod?? There have been some cool "submods" like chester county that aren't actually submods, they replace files and render la mod useless. So this is far in the future, but have you thought about an installer and what this will be, submod or replacing files?

Nope. It does look similar, but if you study the individual lighthead of the freedom, you'll notice that I've added different settings and flashes to make up as whole.

Plus screw my previous works - Ive crossed over to into a new realm of light editing. What you see is exclusive material, the first of it's kind in the em4 community. Unless some german community beaten me to it, but I have doubts of that, lol.

Oh ok! I still love it! And goog, nice job on the engine! :holdglass:

working on the fire units at present,I removed the usfs unit and replaced it with a normal engine and almost completed the tower ladder.I was having trouble uploading pics the other day(love the new forum)so,if it let's me, I will post a few when completed.

kk so were you able to post up the pictures?? no rush!

ok,love your enthusiasm but you need to take a deep breath and chill...this project is worked on by 2 guys,in their spare time.This is not a full time job,it's not like were pulling these units out of thin air.

If and when there is work completed, I always share an update with you guys.No updates means work is in progress and there's nothing to share at the moment...we did release the LA mod police upgrade specifically for the reason that it would preoccupy and excite you guys and let us concentrate on the RCMP mod,not on answering questions about when it's ready,ect, which by the way is still NOT allowed.