goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

this is what happens when you don't slow and stay right...fire trucks need these.

OMG I am part of Squamish Fire Rescue (my hall responds from Furry Creek to the Tim Horton in Squamish) and I was at that MVA. It was just south of Britannia beach in British Columbia, the driver tried to pass on the right of the snow plow and hit a patch of slush.

Where did you find the picture man?

You guys must have had a few good laughs when you arrived on scene squamishfire,pic was on flickr,under RCMP...

here's a few updated pictures of the completed fire units too date...

Rescue 1 & 2post-17160-0-60948200-1313603841.jpg

Tower1,Tender8,Hazmat18post-17160-0-68110700-1313603850.jpg

Engines 7,8,13,14post-17160-0-57823100-1313603859.jpgpost-17160-0-24863600-1313603869.jpg

Surrey Search and Rescue 4post-17160-0-66517800-1313603826_thumb.jpost-17160-0-49714800-1313603833_thumb.j

I just finished working on a 8-minute long video for y'all to see the PD and FD in action. It's going to take a while for it to save up and produce as a HD clip, but hopefully it will be ready for you guys to watch tonight, if not, tomorrow morning.

Don't expect to see some of the new and fresh apparatuses in action. You're only going to see Engine 8, Rescue 1, BCAS ambulance, LASD units, it's nothing fancy. I may produce another video with some of the brand new units in action, Maybe the Aerial truck or HAZMAT, but i doubt it because it takes a while to work on the lights.

Also, please note that the USAR and the BCAS ambulance have yet been worked on with new lights, so bare with the current version. There is already over 340 + lights alone on Engine 8, and still have yet add scene lights, i won't be surprised if the final count is nearly 400. 400 for only 1 truck, and that's a lot.

no promises, but until then, please try enjoy some of the sneak previews that we can give, and most importantly, spread the word about us. Thanks!

p.s un-related news but for those who downloaded the LA upgrade units, i am ALMOST finished with the Sheriffs Tahoe and LAPD charger. I may have it ready for release sometimes this week. Sorry for the wait but it'll be paid off!

Edit -

ENJOY!!! Please leave a comment, lol.

I can't leave a comment on YouTube, but I'll leave a post here!

First of all, I like the trucks. The radiation on the engine lights is a little too much, but it's a good lookin truck.

Second, like the music haha.

Third, are you gonna reskin the paramedics?

Fourth, where did you get the EQ2B sirens for the Rescue? I like those!

Actually you're wrong, unit 42. I decided to skip the easy way, unlike most people who gets their tones off YouTube.

I went and obtained the stock siren tones from the manufacturing site and did some editing magic to it - I added Doppler effects with some tweaking of damping and giving some reverbs to it so it can sound like that the siren is bouncing off the buildings, mimicking some speaker behaviors. It sounds really good. I'm still learning because the current settings doesn't sound right enough, close but not authentic enough.

All of my sirens are custom tweaked and made. I try to avoid recording sirens off YouTube videos.