goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Don't forget about the ones that does not bother to read the information, and it's most common that they'l skip the title too. This month I have received nearly 42 pms inquiring this mod. Almost all of them have asked questions when the answer is already posted.

It's not really big of a deal. I don't mind them. They're our wonderful supporters, despite the iq.

Here is the new and 100% accurate RCMP Air 1 Eurocopter,this is a thing of beauty and I would like to thank BASTIAN and the modelers wittener/iglheaz for the use of this helicopter.

Don your bibs boys and drool away at the new helicopter, ready to patrol the skies of the lower mainland...pics are enclosed in link below

http://s836.photobuc...%201eurocopter/

If anybody would like to have a fan banner, pm me and I will provide you choices.

Gosh, the eurocopter is an awesome aircraft. I was lucky enough to ride in the same model last month for several weeks for my job.

I filmed some of the epic moments with it. I showed some to Todd. If anybody wants to see them, hit me and holler.

Air 1 looks good. Also nice fan banner- embodies the essence of the RCMP in BC nicely.

As a side note, I found a cool series on the RCMP on Youtube called Courage In Red. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to find out more about the RCMP, it made me proud to have such a great police force :police: . It even features the Surrey Detachment in the Frontline policing episode. Maybe you've seen it already Goog, but if not it might provide some inspiration :P (not that you need it, keep up the good work!!)

Air 1 looks good. Also nice fan banner- embodies the essence of the RCMP in BC nicely.

As a side note, I found a cool series on the RCMP on Youtube called Courage In Red. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to find out more about the RCMP, it made me proud to have such a great police force :police: . It even features the Surrey Detachment in the Frontline policing episode. Maybe you've seen it already Goog, but if not it might provide some inspiration :P (not that you need it, keep up the good work!!)

Thanks man,yes I did see only parts of it(about the ERT) I probably will check out the whole thing one of theses days.No lack of inspiration yet,C.F.D. and myself just want to be proud of and present everybody with a mod that represents our great country's emergency services.

My hopes are that when it is finally released,the guys like you who have been here from the beginning will say"wow,that was worth the wait"

keep hanging in there guys!!!

...and the fan banner,work of art!! great job by C.F.D. on that.

Thanks man,yes I did see only parts of it(about the ERT) I probably will check out the whole thing one of theses days.No lack of inspiration yet,C.F.D. and myself just want to be proud of and present everybody with a mod that represents our great country's emergency services.

My hopes are that when it is finally released,the guys like you who have been here from the beginning will say"wow,that was worth the wait"

keep hanging in there guys!!!

...and the fan banner,work of art!! great job by C.F.D. on that.

Ya the ERT one is great but I really loved the other episodes too and actually learned a ton. If you liked that one you should check out the rest for sure. I don't think many people realize what a world class police force we have...makes me even more excited for this mod (if thats possible :P)

Anyway I think you're right and this thing will really surprise us all- we know you guys do top quality work :12:

Also it would be cool to see some pics of the personnel if they are done. I know you did post some a while back but I think they got removed...

Thanks for the inputs, fellas. and FDNY, Sure dude, here is what we estimated -http://forum.emergen...-release-dates/

Anyway, for the supporters, we have made you a FAN BANNER that you can use to show your support for us!

[img=http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4822/fannn.png]

Me? but thanks for saying on 1st line on post

How many times have you changed the skins on those things? LOL!

this is the 2nd go around for these,I gave them the same high quality skins as the fire units,the colours are also all new...the ems units are next,in the end they all will be re-done with the higher quality skins.

Wow still not done -.- ya saw the air unit look epic , also im sorry to say that , the map i was trying to make didn't go so well , It abit complex and i don't have the time to get the map done , if i did finish a map , it prob be alot of bugs .But all cheek back here end of the mouth maybe the mod be done .. hopefully , Cheers Have day in school kids btw :)

Thanks squamishfire,welcome back! here's the new improved totally re-done Tahoe general duty,it will be done in a supervisor and a slicktop version.

I will do all the BCAS over again in the new skins and will use the correct chev box ambulance,then I will begin to map Surrey.I will also try the new skinning on the personnel it should help them out a lot.

post-17160-0-52666900-1315347594.jpg

post-17160-0-56507900-1315347596.jpg

post-17160-0-04473500-1315347598.jpg