itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

removed the links? now when I click on them, it says you don't have permission.

The mod update needs to be approved by a moderator first. Im still waiting for them to allow it to be publicly available.

Since I'm tired of waiting...here's an alternate link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxuilrkqpnj875w/American%20Civil%20Car%20Pack.rar

Better pictures. Available in regular and extended versions. Should I consider making an ambulance version?

Yes please

Edited by coolhoser
Removed picture from quote

By any chance would you be thinking of doing a European civil car pack in the future as the current on is fairly outdated now

Nahhh..the CCC is a very massive project. Don't want to go up against that. Also, there aren't many european car models that aren't already in that mod. I would rather leave it up to them to update their things as I dont have much knowledge of euro cars.

Personally i dont think so, because from where would you make a ambu etc, personnaly i feel more for jiust a civul car pack. :)

Im going to release the ambulance as a separate thing. I also plan on doing a moving truck version.

I like met's idea. The CCC is now kinda of outdated. 

You could do some of the new models in Europe.

BTW i love your work, the models are just great ;)

By any chance would you be thinking of doing a European civil car pack in the future as the current on is fairly outdated now

Whats up with the constant focus on updating cars? Does it really matter if cars are a bit outdated? Even by only a couple of years? Lets take the sixth and seventh generation Dodge Charger as an example because it seems to be popular. That car remained pretty much the same since 2006 (with the exception of its tail lights I believe). Yet they release a new version every year. Nobody's gonna give a shit if your mod contains either a 2006 or a 2011 Dodgy Charger, because nobody will notice minor details. As a modder, I'd rather focus on improving gameplay than keeping my vehicles up to date, which is a very time-consuming task and not really worth it for a game like EM4. Anyway, as far as I know there aren't really Europian carpacks, but you can find tons of individual cars for EM4 on the German database: click (warning: contains German language). I wouldn't use them myself, but they may be worth a shot if you need Europian cars fast.

I was actually hoping that either itchyboy or someone else is gonna do an American Objects pack (without stolen objects from other games) for Emergency 4 in the future, or even an American Building map. American cars are useless if the environment (original EM4 game) still looks very much Europe.

I don't know what you mean by "constant focus" but a vast majority of European cars on the German forums are mostly older models and since then they've changed alot like the new Vauxhaul Astra is a big difference to the previous one and are everywhere the now.Vauxhall%20Astra.png?133667240136966758.jpg

As far as I know, that Astra model isn't anywhere in EM4 apart from the London mod. The European models are a bit outdated, yes, but not by much and we can certainly live with it. It's impossible and unnecessary to keep constantly up to date. Besides, I prefer the charm of old units and halogens :P

I think the question is more is it really worth the time and effort on a part of the game that most people will pay virtually no attention to.

I mean, when a mod gets released, you don't really go and inspect all the civil cars, do you? As hoppah said, it doesn't make too much difference if the civil cars are a few years out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk