itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

If you use this to replace the current vehicles where to you place the files? Just don't want to screw up my mods, thanks ahead of time.

If you use this to replace the current vehicles where to you place the files? Just don't want to screw up my mods, thanks ahead of time.

You simply copy paste the models and prototypes folder. Note that the prototype folder is the only one that replaces anything. You can choose to exclude any prototypes of cars you dont want to replace. The models folder is all new, so no problem there.

Some more cars. Have 3 to go before I release a patch for the mod.

post-58368-0-41122000-1401454003_thumb.jpost-58368-0-17342600-1401453994_thumb.jpost-58368-0-26550000-1401453986_thumb.j

Yes. I wish EM5 would have one.

Why? They should add useless shit like a skybox to EM5 just so you can take prettier pictures from angles you never use in the real game? This game aint a FPS.

Why? They should add useless shit like a skybox to EM5 just so you can take prettier pictures from angles you never use in the real game? This game aint a FPS.

You've never played an RTS where you drop into the action and there's a sky box? I know it was one of my favourite features in Company of Heroes, Dawn of War and other Relic games. I'd love to see the game made truly 3D rather than looking weird at a low level like it does currently, dropping down to street level like in the game I mentioned would allow the player to get into the city rather than just operate above it. But that's just my opinion, I wouldn't say a skybox/street view cam is a bad thing for sure.

Gives a fresh perspective on the RTS genre - 

Company-of-Heroes.jpg

Download is fine for me. The in site downloader is giving people problems though. I will consider putting up an alternate link soon.
Here is a crashed NSX for your trouble.
post-58368-0-94892100-1401602127_thumb.p

Okay...I've uploaded the update...now I'm waiting for mod approval. Thank you in advance.