itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Yes the white one bottom left, if you google BCAS ambulances you'll see similar.

I'm not expecting you to make it just an idea ! Thanks for taking your time to look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one with the thing on the roof? I'll consider.

The masses out thar dun really wanna have to make anything, they want em setup so that they can just slide childs on the cars now rather than do the modeling.

A picture please. The last truck I am about to do will be a Kenworth T800 - used as construction trucks and cement trucks.

65638wb.jpg

i am talking about something like this with or without the back end trailer hitch or a box truck it is a good base model for a lot of things in my opinion

You should really consider doing fire apparatus, would like to see what you come up with as your skills are off the hook

The only thing keeping me from doing this is my lack of knowledge in US fire trucks. Apart from that, time is also a factor.

The only thing keeping me from doing this is my lack of knowledge in US fire trucks. Apart from that, time is also a factor.

if you need any pictures or info on any rigs for fd i have plenty if knowlage in them and I'm working my way to modeling them myself thanks to MikeyPI