itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

how about update transit bus

Another rather custom fitted vehicle unfortunately, I've done 2 thus far and sadly I have not found many cities that use either type of bus in any numbers except the intended city.. Each city has different suppliers and while some of them share the same manufactuer, most of them are fitted for specific contracts in the end so finding an one-size fits all Metro City Bus is kinda a difficult bill to fill.

Where is download for this truck ? I would like one for LaSD.

It's not out yet, but it should be out soon.  It seems like all the trucks are pretty much done.

With that being said, great job!  It will be nice to have some new trucks in the game, and they all look great!  :holdglass:

how many polys are these models?

The trucks? Most of the truck models are round ~2k polygons. Garbage truck, tank truck and dump trucks are around ~3k.

As for cars, the scratch made cars are >2k polygons. Converted models are slightly higher.

I think any pickup truck could be made into a animal control unit with the right skin, the LEV from the LA mod would work great actually. The trouble with animal control is not the model its the scripts that would be required to make it work.

There will also be a vehicle for animal control ? 

I think any pickup truck could be made into a animal control unit with the right skin, the LEV from the LA mod would work great actually. The trouble with animal control is not the model its the scripts that would be required to make it work.

I dont plan on an animal control truck. Would a utility truck suffice?

1.jpg

26334-image.jpg

I think the final conclusion was that it would be WAY too much scripting for just one unit for just one event. There is a forum thread about it somewhere, the topic pops back up every couple of months or whenever reruns of "Animal Cops" come back on Animal Planet.