Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Whtat do you need a mission patch for?

The original missions are included in the mod.

Because the game cant handle more then 20 missions properley, so this way we dont have to go replace a file every time. That and if im not mistaken, the file being replaced wipes out your scores from previous missions. Im sorry if I dont want to be bothered with replacing a file after every mission and would simply prefer to have a second instilation with a mission patch applied.

You clearly have a problem with the site so please leave. We do try to help, if you don't like us, don't hang around it's that simple.Though you can't seem to comprehend that. For that reason, you've been banned.. Offensive language, breaking of TOS, and insulting many members. Your post will be deleted shortly along with all posts regarding it. Anyone caught referencing this will be subject to a warning without notice.

Post editted, user banned

Reference :P

blabla

and he is right in some point. I can't even count how often I rectified some posts in the last 2 weeks because people didn't know how to help and just talked shit or just cried search function on each post.

This is a forum and aren't we here to give a normal, friendly answer?

I wish everyone (users nd webmasters and moderators) would think 5 minutes about this since this site lives from it's members. It can't be that hard to just link to the existing post or just answer instead of crying search... not everyone can use a search function. You would need a real manual sometimes

Thank you

I am not able to load V2.0 it always says that it has stopped responding. Can anyone help?

Normal since it is loading, just don't touch your computer after you click load

F*CK THIS FORUM

People like you don't belong here, period. :hallo:

At least I was trying to offer some help. I don't and can't read all posts in the forums and you were right that I did not read the previous post. But I am doing this in my free time, I don't get paid for it. Some people don't get help at all, because I just have no time to help them. Smart-ass or not, I do know more about the mod and the game than 99% of the other people on the forum. There is nothing wrong with that. Without my knowledge there wouldn't be a mod at all. I have no obligation to help people or to fix the mod. At least I am trying to take some responsibility for it, otherwise the mod would've been abandoned years ago.

I banned you permanently for your behaviour.

Some kind of issue with vehicles on the freeplay map of the Deluxe version. I have LA mod v2.0 with Hoppah's Additional Units Submod and I have only modified fire station 2.

The issue is most vehicles some how disappeared after receiving a physical rescue assignment (car hit the bridge). While I was working on that call, broken hydrant call came in (just around the corner) and I sent technician there and that's when I could not see the tech or tech vehicle.

I'll get pictures of some examples when I can get them to upload.

Does that really happen on the Deluxe map only? It looks like a videodriver problem though. I've never seen that before and there is nothing in the mod what makes vehicles disappear (on purpose). The shadows of the vehicle models are still present so it's definately a problem with the textures of these vehicles only. :)

:police::police: i have a problem with the PGS-1 sniper.

i saw in one of hoppah's movies that there was a FBI agent with tactical vest laying on the floor looking down his scope. but i dont hav ethat he kneels down and looks down his scope.

then when i press stop aiming he lays down and thn he stand back up. how can i fix this. :police::police:

Well mine doesnt

do i have to buy them with the fbi truck or get normal fbi guy and then equip them with tac vest or something cause i did a FBI suv with tac vest guys and then i equipt them with snipers.

Well mine doesnt

do i have to buy them with the fbi truck or get normal fbi guy and then equip them with tac vest or something cause i did a FBI suv with tac vest guys and then i equipt them with snipers.

Mine doesn't either. I have sent FBI SUVs with them in and bought them from the Command Centre and they still kneel. They only lie down when I press stop aiming and they lie down and get back up again.

The sniper issue isnt solved yet i tried getting a tac vest and with bought tac vest but it isnt working i am completing blind now dont know what to do now

This actually isn't an issue. The FBI with the Tac Vest, when equipped with the PSG-1 Sniper Rifle, kneels when you tell him to aim. Only when you click an object to shoot does he lay down. Also, once he has laid down, he stays laying until he is told to stop aiming. I was confused about this as well, but, when kneeling, have the agent shoot something, like a car, near the area you want him to aim at :) Hope this helps :D

Guest twinkie8235

Any problem related to the Los Angeles Mod can be posted in this topic. You can also post possible bugs here.

List with all reported and confirmed bugs below:

LA mod v2.0 bugs and problems:

- Problems with missing missions and greyed out buttons after finishing a mission (workaround here)

I tried the "workaround" and it still not giving me all the missions. I am only getting 11 to open pit.. I copied the file a few times and nada. I am using 911 1st responder but still followed the path as listed. Please help

Any problem related to the Los Angeles Mod can be posted in this topic. You can also post possible bugs here.

List with all reported and confirmed bugs below:

LA mod v2.0 bugs and problems:

- Problems with missing missions and greyed out buttons after finishing a mission (workaround here)

I tried the "workaround" and it still not giving me all the missions. I am only getting 11 to open pit.. I copied the file a few times and nada. I am using 911 1st responder but still followed the path as listed. Please help

I have the same problem on 911FR. No matter how many times I replace the file I don't get any more missions.

Uh oh disappearing prototypes! If this never happened before, and you updated drivers or something, roll back, or if you didn't, try to update...

Still with disappearing models.. Then try lowering settings, these might help a bit

Does that really happen on the Deluxe map only? It looks like a videodriver problem though. I've never seen that before and there is nothing in the mod what makes vehicles disappear (on purpose). The shadows of the vehicle models are still present so it's definately a problem with the textures of these vehicles only. :)

I am running on-board video and this was my first time actually running the game for several hours so guess that could be the problem.

I do not play on the regular map since the deluxe version of the map came about but it has never did it. I think you guys are right about the video drivers.

*Note: I did update my drivers before this happened then I did a rollback because it screwed up my video and Nvidia didn't have settings so I could change the resolution.

Hi guys. I don't know from where came the problem, but i can't use the cheats in 2.0. I think, the problem is coming from the keyboard. Did anyone have this problem?

I don't have that problem I cheat with extra cash.