Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Th3R3dBar0n

Hi everybody. I don't is that the place, where i must write. But always when i play the Mod and when i want someone from the fire fighters to get the hose. I can't. And the hose are lying on the ground and the fire truck can't go back to the fire house. :1046274283_heul:

I don't have my laptop with me right now... I'm typing from my main desktop... Sorry. Not only that, but if I do get a screenshot, will the Printscreen button work?

I have to use fraps, Prnt Scrn doesnt work for me in game. A crappy paint drawing would probably be more useful then trying to type it out using symbols.

Hi everybody. I don't is that the place, where i must write. But always when i play the Mod and when i want someone from the fire fighters to get the hose. I can't. And the hose are lying on the ground and the fire truck can't go back to the fire house. :1046274283_heul:

If you use the gated wye, this is a known bug.

Guest ninedragon96

Hey Hoppah

My LA MOD 2.0 only have 23 mission, 13 original and 10 of LA MOD missions. I can't access to any mission after the original mission: "Disaster in open pit".

I discovered this as well and I watched for about 15 minutes and yes traffic was backing up big time.Then I'm not sure what I did but things cleared up on their own - but was annoying whilst it was going on. 15 mintues seems awfully long; I kept waiting and watching all other signals at that intersection. all red

i'll see if it happens again.

I noticed the same here. Something additional that I noticed (not sure if it is related): when the traffic is backed up and ambulances are trying to reach the hospital; they seem to get stuck on the parking lot between the "Wallmart" and the "Liquor store". Curious thing is that the ambulances not only seem to get stuck there, the PM with stretchers get out of the car and walk to the hospital...... (I'll try to add a picture later). This happened a few times now, so it seems to be a recurrent problem. Anyone else noticed the same?

It made me curious about paths and streets in the map. I was googling and using the search here, but I couldn't find a proper tutorial or explanation about it. Anyone here who can help me getting familiar with paths/streets and how to use/troubleshoot them?

I noticed the same here. Something additional that I noticed (not sure if it is related): when the traffic is backed up and ambulances are trying to reach the hospital; they seem to get stuck on the parking lot between the "Wallmart" and the "Liquor store". Curious thing is that the ambulances not only seem to get stuck there, the PM with stretchers get out of the car and walk to the hospital...... (I'll try to add a picture later). This happened a few times now, so it seems to be a recurrent problem. Anyone else noticed the same?

It made me curious about paths and streets in the map. I was googling and using the search here, but I couldn't find a proper tutorial or explanation about it. Anyone here who can help me getting familiar with paths/streets and how to use/troubleshoot them?

I've had the same probo myself... Ambu's get stuck on the parking lot, and sometimes in the fire station. Have to get all the Ambu's out of the firehouse and park them again. Not a biggie.. but anyways..

Still, there are some stuck Vehicles, seems like the FBI suv and a black car get stuck often on the maps edges.. cars that get stuck there can't be shot, removed or redirected.. and does not take damage.. strange thing..

Guest beethovenverona

Hello, i have a problem with the Los Angeles Mod for EM 4. :unsure: When i play the cars starts to become colorful (sometimes happens with the building too!!) and the emergency personal like firefighters and police officers become transparent. Do you have a answer for me? ( the only choice is to change ghraphical settings every 5-6 minutes ) And if i set " floor shadows on, the floor became black and the cars too. :nixweiss:

Hoppah, I think you're a genius! Exellent mod! :12:

Hello, i have a problem with the Los Angeles Mod for EM 4. :unsure: When i play the cars starts to become colorful (sometimes happens with the building too!!) and the emergency personal like firefighters and police officers become transparent. Do you have a answer for me? ( the only choice is to change ghraphical settings every 5-6 minutes ) And if i set " floor shadows on, the floor became black and the cars too. :nixweiss:

Try reinstalling/updating your video card drivers. Unfortunately you issue isn't caused by the LA Mod.

-d

Sounds like your graphic card or cpu is overheating.. Have you checked the Temp of the card and Cpu? if not, it might be the Antialias settings of your graphic card.

So you only have this problem with the Los Angeles mod? The normal game and other mods work fine?

Some problems I've had:

Selecting multiple units now lags the game horribly, never used to.

The Bat Chief won't go back to his Station unless you manually direct him next to it.

Civilians stand in the middle of the streets and block traffic after being chased away by fires or gunmen. This problem has been here since the new map.

Civilians stand in the middle of the streets and block traffic after being chased away by fires or gunmen. This problem has been here since the new map.

I often get this, I just send an officer to arrest them then move them to the side of the road.

What is more annoying is when dogs go out in the middle of the road.

Some problems I've had:

Selecting multiple units now lags the game horribly, never used to.

The Bat Chief won't go back to his Station unless you manually direct him next to it.

I often get this, I just send an officer to arrest them then move them to the side of the road.

What is more annoying is when dogs go out in the middle of the road.

I just don't use the new map. I mean, it looks great but it's not functional yet. My only suggestion would be to use the map the game came with and make due until Hoppah can work out all the kinks

If you got an FF/EMT and you give him a hose. Connects the hose to the engine, and places the guy beside an untreated casualty.

Then he will go help the casualty, and you cannot remove the hose, because it is like he doesn't have one, but he still got a yellow hose following him.

If you make him enter the engine, the hose will be one big line going through the map.