Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I don't know if this is the right place, but I think it is.

When my vehicles drive with full sirens and lights on, I saw that there were squares on the ground.

Is that a bug or something with my computer? I have never got this problem before I downloaded L.A Mod v2 o_O

Oh, I forgot to attach a screen from ingame in Freeplay.

Here you go:

I'm sure a patch will fix that. It can be downloaded from here.

I've found a bug.

When I send an emergency vehicle down in front of the donut shop, The vehicle goes back and forth numerus times before it finally gets to its designated spot. Than sending vehicle back, it does the same thing.

Not sure if anyone has had this problem, it only happened once so far, I've tried twice with the CG drop function.. One time he went in the water and could swim, the second time on the oil rig mission he hit the water and started walking..

Maybe I just had Jesus in a diver suit.. I knew LAFD was good, but Jesus? Maybe MikesPhotos can update us on the chances of Jesus jumping from a helicopter with the LAFD ;)

Also, the stupid mission problem is happening again, meaning that my wonderful LA missions have disappeared.. I played the Bus bomb one, went out for some turkey dinner, when I turned on Em4 deluxe again, it was gone.. Strange thing is I bet the mission, like the last tow truck left, then I just went to hauptmenu( I use deluxe, so that means main menu for those confused ;) ) and then went back to windows, clicked nothing else, but there is just the Emergency 4 missions now.. :(

Your friend probably used the DUSK cheat. It does that.

Police K-9 is in the police tab. Rescue Dog is in the medical tab.

Thanks for the reply and answer

But my friend is new to the game, and she doesn't have any cheat and I don't either.

I found K-9 now, thanks.

How can I take screenshot in-game, I've found one bug that was exist since v.1.8

I will post the pic when I know how to take screenshot, plz answer how to take screenshot in-game :1046274283_heul:

im using 9800 graphic card, on vista 32. my game goes very fine last time. with graphic & details high and shadows on. so now my problem is, whenever i click on a unit, everything goes slow, but whenever im not clicking a unit, everything goes fine again. any idea what happened to my comp? i dont have this problem previously..

9800 From Ati?

I don't know if this is the right place, but I think it is.

When my vehicles drive with full sirens and lights on, I saw that there were squares on the ground.

Is that a bug or something with my computer? I have never got this problem before I downloaded L.A Mod v2 o_O

Oh, I forgot to attach a screen from ingame in Freeplay.

Here you go:

That has definately nothing to do with the LA mod, but with your videocard drivers.

There's a medical emergency that takes place in an alleyway behind the small fire station. If you get units from that station to respond to the incident, they'll reverse through the closed doors instead of going out onto the street and following it around to the alleyway.

i got 2 bugs or strange things:

1 in the mission with the fire on the oil-thing, the diver dropped from the helicopter walks on the water.

2 if the k-9 officer is using the halt people command, and then calls the dog, he scared the dog away.

sorry for my bad english

i got 2 others, i think...

3 when the bombrobot is blowed up and dragged away by the pick-up truck, then has the bomb men their usual commands. (like get in car, go to)

after a while a bombrobot appears but I can't put it back in the van

4 in the fourth mission (formula 1). under the red car back is a dead man, but i can't treat him

don't now if the last 2 are only from 2.0

(restarting doesn't work)

Help .... I can not playing with L.A Mod .. i always Crasch :mad22:

Where can I download the L.A Mod v 1.9 ?????

:23_31_4: :23_31_4: :23_31_4:

Not trying to be offensive, but there always seems to be a group of people who has problems like you when a new version has been released. If v1.9 works, v2.0 should work too. That's it.

Guest Rinaldootje

On the mission: 'Crash on racetrack'

On the parkinglot behind the pitlane. Just to the left of the road thet leads from outside into the parking lot there is a car. But it's green, cubed like and it says something with can't be found.

Not really a bug I guess but suicide by windows is disabled.

<!-- DG -->

<EFPEventSuicideWindow>

<Enabled value = "0" />

<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->

<AverageFrequency value = "0.8" />

<Worth value = "5.0" />

<ChanceChangeMind value = "25.0" />

<WaitingTime value = "180.0" />

<WaitingTimeIncrease value = "30.0" />

<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT27" />

<SupervisorFinish value = "" />

</EFPEventSuicideWindow>

On the mission: 'Crash on racetrack'

On the parkinglot behind the pitlane. Just to the left of the road thet leads from outside into the parking lot there is a car. But it's green, cubed like and it says something with can't be found.

Missing prototype, you my friend are missing a prototype for whatever car it is, maybe you can give us a screen so we can see what you're missing

Not really a bug I guess but suicide by windows is disabled.

<EFPEventSuicideWindow>

<Enabled value = "0" />

<AverageFrequency value = "0.8" />

<Worth value = "5.0" />

<ChanceChangeMind value = "25.0" />

<WaitingTime value = "180.0" />

<WaitingTimeIncrease value = "30.0" />

<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT27" />

<SupervisorFinish value = "" />

</EFPEventSuicideWindow>

I think he disabled it because the building for that is not on the map

Luisinho: There's no English version??? :WTF::1046276128_motz:

Also, My freeplay map lags a bit and then there's a giant traffic jam mainly 2 cars. First one car try to turn onto a main road from a side road. Then a car from the main road stops and blocked the one from the side road, causing massive backup problems. It's the same for the other side of the main road, but there is nothing wrong with that side. Please help, is there any patch I can download that is English and I can understand? Is there any patch at all??? Here is a diagram for my situation.

______________Main road____________

_________________*_________________

--------------------------I----------------------

--------------------------I*---------------------

--------------------------I <--- Side road

--------------------------I----------------------

The asterisks are the cars, the one on the main road stops the side road's oncoming car.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Racer123246

I don't have my laptop with me right now... I'm typing from my main desktop... Sorry. Not only that, but if I do get a screenshot, will the Printscreen button work?