Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Curpling
What happens if you have a dog unit and the dog leader gets injured?

I tested that, if the dog handler is injured you can send a new K9 unit to the scene.

What you do is that you exit the new K9 unit, and makes sure that both dogs are in the vicinity of your new K9 car, and the enter the new K9 unit with your officer, for me that made both the old and the new dog to enter the car, but you cant use that K9 unit, if you do you wont be able to use the dogs anymore.

So you have to send both K9 units cars back to HQ.

Hope it helped

Guest Pohjoismaa

When K9 dog dies, officer puts dog body in the car, and when officer exit the car, dog comes out with full hp:s, and it can use again :P

Oh, thats been reported. :P Have a nice day then.

Guest pmadden94

I can confirm the water cannon shooting through the roof. I am going to look through the scripts and will find an answer. Also, a few patrol path issues, will post a screenshot soon..hopefully.

I can confirm the water cannon shooting through the roof. I am going to look through the scripts and will find an answer. Also, a few patrol path issues, will post a screenshot soon..hopefully.

Look on first ost under strange occasions.

Guest JEL-FF/EMT

I am far from new when it comes to modding. But I must be

overlooking something simple or a rookie mistake.

I have tried the "fix" for the missing missions but still only

have 23. If I look at the XML file it says it has all 30.

Does anyone even have a mission list? I have always thought

the final mission was the disaster in pit mission.

Thanks for the help

Guest pmadden94
That is by design if there isn't room at the PD for another unit.

-d

Yes. Hoppah calls them "Easter Eggs"

There are quite a few..I know most of them, but once i say it, a moderator is going to black it out (censorship!)

Look around the map and you will find them

*Hint hint* check along the LA River

Would someone please help.

I would appreciate it...

Missing missions has been a problem for alot of people now, as far as I know the reason you keep losing them is because you click 'new mission' or something similar.

If you use the search function you will find plenty of posts from hoppah (creator of the mod) explaining his known ways of fixing it.

If they don't want for you, then as of the moment, there won't be a fix for it.

I would recommend you de-install emergency 4, re-install, the re-download the mod.

A clean install helps everyone :gut:

Missing missions has been a problem for alot of people now, as far as I know the reason you keep losing them is because you click 'new mission' or something similar.

If you use the search function you will find plenty of posts from hoppah (creator of the mod) explaining his known ways of fixing it.

I would recommend you de-install emergency 4, re-install, the re-download the mod.

A clean install helps everyone :gut:

Or just read the first post of this topic, which has a workaround for that bug. :12:

I just got Deluxe edition and every time when I have Missing Person (i've edited fp_params_endless_d) I take body with coroners and few minutes later i have Back To Desktop. Probably in the moment when Suspect mark is shown on map.

Help :/

//edit:

There may be a problem with "dead body bags". I just cant investigate the body. When ALS pronuces victim dead and put the trap I cant investigate. Probably when coroners are leaving the map game crashes.

I will turn Missing Person and Homicide event off for the moment but please fix it :/

Guest JEL-FF/EMT
Or just read the first post of this topic, which has a workaround for that bug. :12:

You obviously do not know how to read condsidering I stated in my first post

that i tried the fix.

Please respect staff

And I have searched for an answer HINT thats why I used the fix HINT

please also respect our members

Both of you always try to run this like your some GOD.

Well I don't see how we are acting like gods

For heavens sake its a PUBLIC FORUM and I asked a simple question.

And the people answered..

I WILL NEVER USE this piece of sh*t forum again.

Alright, well I'm here, I'll just ban you then, a email is the preferred method of closing an account however

Im tired of reading HOPPAHS smart*ss posts and everyone treating new people like sh*t.

But he was not being mean in any way at all

You wouldnt know how to operate a real Emergency Scene Anyways. The Dont have restart

buttons in real life.

There are many emergency personnel on this site, however it doesn't make a difference, this is regarding the game, not real life.. Get a FF to fix your game. We won't ;)

F*CK THIS FORUM

F*ck you too, and have a nice day :)

You clearly have a problem with the site so please leave. We do try to help, if you don't like us, don't hang around it's that simple.Though you can't seem to comprehend that. For that reason, you've been banned.. Offensive language, breaking of TOS, and insulting many members. Your post will be deleted shortly along with all posts regarding it. Anyone caught referencing this will be subject to a warning without notice.

Post editted, user banned