EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Cant wait for miami dade mode. is there an extimated time you think it will be released

Edited by Stan
Asking for a time estimation makes no sense :)

As far as our F.A.Q. posted on mod site (and you need to be registered to enter) i'll post it here:

-1 When is realase date? Where i can download mod?

At the moment mod is in progress and realase date is unknown

-2 I saw you somwhere...

We have our topic on Em-Planet;

And our own part on Rus forum;

And close to dead topic on german Em-forum.

-3 Who is working on mod?

Our team and supporters.More info about team here.

-4 What waits us in beta??

New models' date='units,new map,scripts,sounds,lights type and other...

-5 How many models you are going to create?

We don't have a list and we don't have a number of them to create.

-6 Can i use your models?

No.

-7 Are you conventing models from GTA?

NO,all our models made by ourself.

-8 Are you going to use something from LA mod?

Yes scripts. (And if Dyson wants - buildings for a map)

-9 Are you going to create Miami mod for GTA?

No and we are not connected with any Miami's GTA mods authors.

-10 I want to add my site to your "site friends" , site catalog.

Contact EmC-Unit here or on Em-P for more info.

And BTW asking for release dates bannable - be afraid =)

@specialmen23 thanks

@InlovewithE4 :rolleyes:

So ,long time - no news. But don't be sad ,work in progress and it will be even faster after end of summer (and release of Manhattan mod v2 (: ). Some new units coming soon.

fs.png

P.S. We got some big updade in MDPD units photoes section on our official forum, you can find it here (You don't need to be registered anymore to watch them)

have to say this mod sounds great and from all the updates i have finally read them all looks great too keep up the great work support this mod everyone give some good encouragement have a feeling this could be the best one i will have used yet!

have you guys thought of adding the venom taskforce? it is a program in the Miami Fire Department that specializes in the removal of snakes, gators, and pretty much any other venomous or carnivorous animals from populated areas. they have their own special units and all

I agree that it would be cool to have the venom taskforce in this mod but what would it do?. Unless their is a way to write a new freeplay event that would require it ( say a person who was bitten and could only be stabalized by a venom force person) which i do not think their is.

Edited by Fred03

have you guys thought of adding the venom taskforce? it is a program in the Miami Fire Department that specializes in the removal of snakes, gators, and pretty much any other venomous or carnivorous animals from populated areas. they have their own special units and all

No we haven't thought about that before,thx for the tip.

The dog attack event could easily be adapted to a crocodile attack :)

But I don't know what the team has in mind, I'm strictly map :)

x

Thats a great idea! But i can't imagine how it's gonna work with venom unit (on scripting side) > more easy to call a police :police: and shoot the bastard :1046275767_ugly:

Perhaps you could make a animal control unit that could catch both the dog and the alligator. Something like this perhaps. just change the color scheme to that strange green colour. on another topic will you add any Park Service vehicles? i know Everglades NP is nearby.

ACO%20truck%201.jpg

Why not just put animal control in and use that for the dog with rabies and have a guy wrestle the dog to the ground and put a lead on it

I don't saw any photoes with such units from miami.

lots of scripting there

And we don't have any scripter in team (after many years of searching a scripter - don't realy care about that).Maybe i'll try, I know how it need to be worked,and some parts can be copied from another scripts. :unsure:

Perhaps you could make a animal control unit that could catch both the dog and the alligator. Something like this perhaps. just change the color scheme to that strange green colour. on another topic will you add any Park Service vehicles? i know Everglades NP is nearby.

I don't like the idea to fake such unit.Better to try Vemom force (Anyway they got only one jeep).

da68498804a7v.jpg

b1695cb0d6f0.jpg

About park service , i don't know.

There are Miami-Dade animal Control Vehicles. I believe they are just vans and trucks with the logo on the side however. No light bar or anything. I believe the show "Animal Cops" has some pics. Also the vehicle could be from the Florida Humane Society, the humane society of the united states or the ASPCA (not sure if they ever get out of NY).

2629518568_13ba80d2ed.jpg