EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

In response to the poll. I believe you should stick to your terms you created. I know your team has skills, and I believe you guys are capable of creating it without outside input.

Yeah I agree, can't you guys just use the scripts for the Ukraine Rescue mod, because that's what I remember from that mod. I think that you guys should stick with your idea to use your own stuff, now that I see were your coming from; (I know I've pushed for the LA mod stuff, but I would like to see an new ORIGINAL mod someone makes) Something I've noticed, maybe for your v1.0 you don't need a new model with an american fire helmet. I've seen real good textures of the firefighters from Emergency 4 with good enough textures to not even notice that they're the European Helmet,

I have a question about the scripts, do you have any LA different script done? I mean I would love to see for example the chopper pilot script but the LA mod scripts also would be great, it'd a shame that this mod gets lost for some scripts.

No none scripts from LA right now using,only now thinking use it or not.

Pilot script and long fly up won't be used in any way - cuz our rotor animations not completable,+ need to chenge some scripts (so pilot can enter PHC|FGRt)

Agreed, seems you guys are aiming for complete independence even if it means the mod crashes and burns :/ why not just take the help of other mods?

Actualy all "crashes and burns" when team can't create anything.

Why not? because of our policy.

In response to the poll. I believe you should stick to your terms you created. I know your team has skills, and I believe you guys are capable of creating it without outside input.

Yes but i have used some scripts from em-forum download sections (for ex Sosi and Warning lights mod needed like air).After this it is not ours for 100%

Yeah I agree, can't you guys just use the scripts for the Ukraine Rescue mod, because that's what I remember from that mod. I think that you guys should stick with your idea to use your own stuff, now that I see were your coming from; (I know I've pushed for the LA mod stuff, but I would like to see an new ORIGINAL mod someone makes) Something I've noticed, maybe for your v1.0 you don't need a new model with an american fire helmet. I've seen real good textures of the firefighters from Emergency 4 with good enough textures to not even notice that they're the European Helmet,

Scripts from URM most used from LA mod there was some created by our friend Em-fan (get em case | rifle).

Thug actually everything starts because of Helmet...

Watch:

post-4733-0-41465800-1319270707.png

I like that guys, have you seen the NY mod. I still like these, and your guys doesn't look bad, I think the main thing would be to make the difference from the Jacket and the Pants. Also doesn't Miami City use Black gear or tan? I've seen pics of both. And Maybe you guys could use the 9/11 Truck, it's Miami Dade's only Red Truck.

post-16958-0-93038800-1319287423.pngpost-16958-0-41264600-1319287961.jpg

Here are just some other Pics I've found:

post-16958-0-43882800-1319288513.jpg

post-16958-0-67879800-1319288530.jpg

I think that using scripts of other mods is perfect when you have an authorization. Why would you create something if you can get the same thing with less job to do?

Those are free .We won't do same thing - no scripter in team

And if you're refusing again and again taking other mod's scripts why have you done a poll asking if we want to see other mod's scripts?

:WTF: Refusing what?

Thats so hard to understand?t - if bigger count of people will vote "yes" - we will use LA mod scripts

I like that guys, have you seen the NY mod. I still like these, and your guys doesn't look bad, I think the main thing would be to make the difference from the Jacket and the Pants.

How? Add a belt?

Also doesn't Miami City use Black gear or tan? I've seen pics of both.

We were aiming on this vid

Well, that's Miami Dade Fire Dept; I'm asking for Miami City. Oh and I know why that FF looked off, The two reflective strips shouldn't be right on top of eachother, there is space the top one is fine, but move the smaller one toward the bottom of the jacket and I think that should do it. Do you have any in game vids with that fire fighter? I'd think we'd all like to see some, But keep up the good work.

BTW Your Miami fire trucks are on page 2 of Google images USA when you search Miami Dade Fire Dept so that means even more people are looking forward to this than you think.

BTW Your Miami fire trucks are on page 2 of Google images USA when you search Miami Dade Fire Dept so that means even more people are looking forward to this than you think.

I know - saw before,some of this pics pretty old so they taged in search systems...

PS only 26 people searched for that (results from mod site)

e30a935ee99d.png

Do you have any in game vids with that fire fighter? I'd think we'd all like to see some, But keep up the good work.

I haven't done any yet,because mod on hold.Maybe after release some will be added

Voting finished! thanks for all who has participated in

20 +

2 -

So next version of mod (first alpha) will be based on LA mod scripts

Greetings guys. Goned for a long time and can't visit forum regularly.(Goned fully intoo a real life) - no modding for more than a mounth;

Somebody still asks watsup here* - thought to resume after LV mod release ,but real took precedence.

As one of our video get 17 k watches i think to make a video with all lights and sirences prewiev.

*- Ignoring such pm's actualy