EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Sawdbuster thank for warm reply.Well nobody hold the mod,we have many mods on witch we are working .This and real life slow a bit.

Pyro if you read topic header(i belive you can't) - it is restarted from full 0,and i wan't to dissapoint dogs like u,we are on the way of releasing alpha soon.

I'm a dog huh?

"Miami mod second breath [in Progress] HOT News!!! Pierce Quantum MDFR"

To begin, where do you get "we restarted from 0" or "we are near alpha" from that? Don't see it on page one, or the header, hell I don't even see it in your signature. See your problem is simple. People like your mod but you too fucking stupid to see that. Instead you give people bland responses "work in progress", "do you see any new post", "we will post something when we have something".

Updates? :smoke:

I doubt it. Or iitt would be posted.

*Awkward Silence*

Is this mod dead? Or is it slow?

I don't care about your life I already said things in life slow you down. Your the exception to this though. You took for ever in a year to create this. People have done and redesigned the entire game complete with units and more, take a look at the NYC mods popping up.

Yours ... a new bridge, some other odds and ends easily done in a day or so, and the skins. WOW hold on Scotty were going light speed! ... Stop keeping people on by a thread. People stop by and want to be excited, but how can when watching your mods progress is like watching paint dry. Oh, and forgive me you have other *cough* *cough* works in progress. Yep .. the same story there too. And I don't want to hear you had to restart boohoo who hasn't? Plenty of people overcame that hurtle starting from zero stop standing on that crutch. People want to be informed, people want to see this mod succeed, evidently you don't or you'd do more then drop a line every month or so. Don't worry though your not disappointing this dog one bit, the only true disappointing thing I'm beginning to see is you.

I'm a dog huh?

As far as you hit people who says something "wrong" about LA or NYC;you are no the one person here who do.

I'm a dog huh?

"Miami mod second breath [in Progress] HOT News!!! Pierce Quantum MDFR"

To begin, where do you get "we restarted from 0" or "we are near alpha" from that? Don't see it on page one, or the header, hell I don't even see it in your signature.

Well forget that i have deleted this from header last time

See your problem is simple. People like your mod but you too fucking stupid to see that. Instead you give people bland responses "work in progress", "do you see any new post", "we will post something when we have something".

I know that without you captain obvious;Leave out creating of mod to us - thats not your business

I don't care about your life I already said things in life slow you down. Your the exception to this though. You took for ever in a year to create this. People have done and redesigned the entire game complete with units and more, take a look at the NYC mods popping up.

Happy about those creators,as you think we don't fight with them "who will do beter" or faster

Stop keeping people on by a thread. People stop by and want to be excited, but how can when watching your mods progress is like watching paint dry.

I see people's replays here,bad try

And I don't want to hear you had to restart boohoo who hasn't

Than put your keeybord intoo your hole and don't add/edit replays (like you did edit after your last replay witch bary us)

...you'd do more then drop a line every month or so.

As far as we hawe news - we post them,as far as we want;And we don't need to poup up our thread on forum and flood like a kids,every day because something changed

PS too many quotes so need to use "code" bb

As far as you hit people who says something "wrong" about LA or NYC;you are no the one person here who do.

You have to be the dumbest person I have ever seen. I do not flame anyone in the LA mod or the NYC mod. In fact I rarely said anything in the NYC mod because I looked forward to the updates. Unfortunately, people kept going off topic resulting in numerous locks. More over to the point. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. To such an extreme you are creating lies to support yourself.

Well forget that i have deleted this from header last time

Yeah it must be hard to remember what you've done when your rarely around.

Happy about those creators,as you think we don't fight with them "who will do beter" or faster

What? If you came out of your "little" world and actually spent time on this forum you'd realize it's not a competition. However, when people start posting "is this mod dead" on more then one occasion that should be a sign to either get with the program, or start posting more updates. In your case that shouldn't been hard since you barely do any to begin with.

Stop keeping people on by a thread. People stop by and want to be excited, but how can when watching your mods progress is like watching paint dry.

I see people's replays here,bad try

Guess you can't see too good since all of those quotes came from the previous page, page 25. Although since the progress is a post a month that might seem like an eternity by now.

And I don't want to hear you had to restart boohoo who hasn't

Than put your keeybord intoo your hole and don't add/edit replays (like you did edit after your last replay witch bary us)

Oh. Even better I'm an asshole now. Well at least when I edit my post I make them more legible. Unlike you, your writing skills are comparable to that of a third grader. It takes two or three minutes to make sense of what you have written.

...you'd do more then drop a line every month or so.

As far as we hawe news - we post them,as far as we want;And we don't need to poup up our thread on forum and flood like a kids,every day because something changed

So everyone else who post more then once a month is a child? I would think it means they care about their mod and the community. Sounds like your jealous, I would think someone who creates a mod would want to share it with the world. Show everyone the progress they have made. Not beat them down like you do.

PS too many quotes so need to use "code" bb

Aww HTML to confusing for you?

*Clap* *Clap*

I call it like it is, you insult people, sling derogatory comments at them, and create lies to support yourself. In the end what have you won? This is a losing battle, a losing battle for both of us. I am not here to walk on you, or derail your progress. However, I don't appreciate you calling me a dog or asshole either. With that said, I am like everyone else. I would like to see this mod succeed, it looks good, in that same sentence around every turn it looks like it's about to die. The only thing I am saying is post a couple more updates, it won't make you childish, nor will it appear to make your mod "competitive".

That's my two cents though.

/End

Ty sawbuster for saying my mod sucks... Support is appreciated from the site visitors....... As for the two of you involved in a pissing contest... This novel feature called PM works well, use it to harass one another and go back and forth I see no reason to flood the forum with PERSONAL commentary on how you two feel towards one another... I honest to god do not... I really don't want to have to get involved again I belive it would be possible for people to be civil, as developers VS fans... Apparently I was wrong.

:ohm I love your mod Mikey!!!! :wub: Who said I thought it sucked? I just said that it is great to have some new US units, and I never trashed it. I was just talking about the mod in the EN Mods thread that aren't out yet, and all the submods that are submods for LA mod :mellow:

Can we all stop the mudslinging before we all get banned , Pyro is just saying their is more out there to me and that EmC-Unit should make more update toward his mod, and I think that is fine, And don't give me the BS because I'm the kid here, just trying to solve the problem.

Ty sawbuster for saying my mod sucks... Support is appreciated from the site visitors....... As for the two of you involved in a pissing contest... This novel feature called PM works well, use it to harass one another and go back and forth I see no reason to flood the forum with PERSONAL commentary on how you two feel towards one another... I honest to god do not... I really don't want to have to get involved again I belive it would be possible for people to be civil, as developers VS fans... Apparently I was wrong.

You can't judge everyone because of our actions, I do believe both parties can be civil. Although, I also believe certain people make that same sentence impossible as well. Either way you are correct our actions were not exactly forth coming. Our personal comments should have been sent via PM to each other respectively, for that I apologize on my behalf, and promise to let this rest. However, (and I'm not one to defend others) I do not believe Sawbuster was directly talking about your mod, to be honest the NY series of mods can be confusing.

There are three, New York Modification (first / currently postponed), Yours ( New York Mod), and Dyson's (New York Submod). Based off his original post it is clear he likes the NY mods, but wishes more US mods were released. This aspect is once again clarified in his second post. You have nothing to worry about Mikey your mod is wonderful, and people are looking forward to future updates.

Thank you for your appology, it is very much appreciated, as to sawdbuster, I appologize as well, with all the childish behavior as of late I took it upon myself to display some of my own. In no way was I speaking ill of you, merely being smart is all.. I know what you meant I just felt like making a totally inappropriate comment, for that I appologize, hopefully EMC will find it to appologize for his end of this skirmish and everyone can press forward without holding a grudge, since everyone else has managed to conduct themselves appropriately I think it should be possible for all parties to move on off of this now.

so does that mean that there isnt any as of now or does that mean u will just have to call units off map on every call?

also r u taking suggestions to the mod? if so i got 1 really good 1

Can't get all your text,but right you will need to call unit out from map

well sawdbuster i dont know what your talking about seeing firehouses in the video because i didnt see any thing that looked like 1

As far as i know map is finished so don't expect that we will do some FS

I saw some buildings that resembled a firehouse.

Btw, What is the music used in this video? It is stuck in my head lol.

:laugh: lol standart music from game,i'll ask den witch one exactly

Will there be different functions from the original or LA mod? Or are you just making new vehicles, map, ETC.?

We don't want to take scripts from LA,and we want to create some new,but we don't got scripter so don't expect so much

56f0ed623480.png

List index:

1.Our Home Page;

2.The team;

3.Screenshots;

4.Video Archive;

5.Fan Media.

1.Our Home page:

Miami mod International Web Site

2.The team:

Scripter neded!(write about in pm or in this topic)

EmC-Unit - (leader)

Rihis - (co-leader)

Borjaxmusic - (co-leader)

321den - (Mapper)

Guys,

I would like to help develop this mod and join the team. I don't have much experience, but have a willingness to provide communication support in the backround as well as help the mapper. Please write me back! I'd love to help out. Have a great day!

Nathan Lindgren

Guys,

I would like to help develop this mod and join the team. I don't have much experience, but have a willingness to provide communication support in the backround as well as help the mapper. Please write me back! I'd love to help out. Have a great day!

Nathan Lindgren

As you quoted we are ineed only of scripter.You are late for a year

I won't even say anything :1046274283_heul::wall: . Please don't ask for release dates. It's frustrating to the modmakers and may even push the release date back because of it. BTW when will the mod be out? :grinsevil: I'm messing with you guys but yes, please don't ask so you don't get into unnecessary trouble.