EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Why not make what you have done so far available? Think there's a lot of people who have religiously followed this into the ground, might be a little rearding for them :) Just a thought..

Why not? - not ready,need to add person reskins (Bigest problem we don't have FFwith usa helmet),designs,sirens sounds;Poor scripts base...

i don't think people would like such not finished mod

Well right now I'm Rehabbing a mod I got off of megauploads.com and I'm going to need a scripter/ someone with a better comoputer to the files, but I'm hitting it head first. So I think that people here wouldn't mind having halfway there, especially into nothing

Well right now I'm Rehabbing a mod I got off of megauploads.com and I'm going to need a scripter/ someone with a better comoputer to the files, but I'm hitting it head first. So I think that people here wouldn't mind having halfway there, especially into nothing

I can't get sense of this replay. :gruebel:

I second that. With mods like this and the NY Mod, after they die people (at the very minimum) can just replace the models with units from the LA mod, if not (if they are more able) finish of the work you started, I just think with 2 years work to just then say 'sorry we're done' is a little bit demoralizing to everyone that's followed and worked on the mod.

That's just my opinion, if it was me I'd be uploading it..

I second that. With mods like this and the NY Mod, after they die people (at the very minimum) can just replace the models with units from the LA mod, if not (if they are more able) finish of the work you started, I just think with 2 years work to just then say 'sorry we're done' is a little bit demoralizing to everyone that's followed and worked on the mod.

That's just my opinion, if it was me I'd be uploading it..

3 Years actualy

I think our creating polycy is too heavy and long - we are using moddels and other stuff only if it's doned by us...;

You see in quote people can - not one man ,as i said m mod team - to busy on their own mods,or concentrate on real life...

+ ALL supporters or other old team members - goned or dissapeared (1 sounder,3 researchers,2 scripters,2 3d moddelers(exept our origional team))

I know how many people wayts and love the mod - i'll try to do something to release with Den but in silence,if somebody wana help with sirens and scripts - pm me

Alright, So has anyone signed up to help out?, I would but I wouldn't be much help at all, because I can't script or figure out how to do sirens, but I can't do lights and editor stuff if you need anything like that, but it would be a better thing if someone did sirens and lights first, :sorrysign: but I'm here if you guys need something I can do ;)

Alright, So has anyone signed up to help out?, I would but I wouldn't be much help at all, because I can't script or figure out how to do sirens, but I can't do lights and editor stuff if you need anything like that, but it would be a better thing if someone did sirens and lights first, :sorrysign: but I'm here if you guys need something I can do ;)

I got all sirens in Mp3 so don't worry about them anymore

Nobody signed in but old team will resume work on the mod (for ex after release if new LV mod)

Actually editor and Lights is much my part :drink:

So what is gonna happen to all this then? Is it just gonna sit on someone's PC? And how much have you guys actually done then? You've got a map and models, what else? And you actually got the units functioning in game or just the editor? So we have an idea of where you guys actually got up to :)

alright, I'm still here if you need anything

Ok :cheers-mate:

So what is gonna happen to all this then? Is it just gonna sit on someone's PC? And how much have you guys actually done then? You've got a map and models, what else? And you actually got the units functioning in game or just the editor? So we have an idea of where you guys actually got up to :)

Look what not doned :

Scripts base :redcross:

Designs,we got a designer but don't started doing them

Person reskins,most of them not even strated

Map need to be remaded 20% maybe

sad that the mod is stopped :( But maybe you guys will continue, I'll see it :)

Maybe...

Anyway i am glad that there are people who care

Ok :cheers-mate:

Look what not doned :

Scripts base :redcross:

Designs,we got a designer but don't started doing them

Person reskins,most of them not even strated

Map need to be remaded 20% maybe

Maybe...

Anyway i am glad that there are people who care

So you have all your models finished? Units set up so that they work in game? And the map is done with freeplay events, traffic lights, paths etc placed?

So you have all your models finished? Units set up so that they work in game? And the map is done with freeplay events, traffic lights, paths etc placed?

No thats not all moddels we have planned,but those that we got works fine - thats my profile (editor|specting)

About map need to replace 20% and slove traffic jams..

well what scirpts do you plan to add?

-Emergency Lights

-Siren

-Get EMT Bag

-Get Stetcher

-Get Rifle

-Helicopter Pilot

What else? Stuff I never use:

-Flares

-Traffic Cones

-Barricades

-Hazard Lights