EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

looking awesome looking at the work you have said has been done not sure what is still outstanding but guessing you are either at internal compiling and testing stage before beta release or bloody close to it now and so I am simply getting more and more exicited for this fresh original mod your team has done some great work will check back soon great job

i like the beach idea... is there going to be lifeguard?

Probably only civil, but yeah progress on the map is on hold whilst I finish up my NYC projects.

Upon completion and a break in my studies will the map be finished, I'm considering starting over afresh as my techniques have improved and I think I can do better :)

x

Hi guys,

First of all congratulations to the Modding Team for this great work so far. I'm one of these guys that cant wait for the Miami Mod release so i'd like, if it's possible, to tell me about Mod's release. I don't ask you to tell me the accurate date of release. For example near 2013 Summer ?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

First of all congratulations to the Modding Team for this great work so far. I'm one of these guys that cant wait for the Miami Mod release so i'd like, if it's possible, to tell me about Mod's release. I don't ask you to tell me the accurate date of release. For example near 2013 Summer ?

Thanks.

Well, from behind the scenes I can give you a status update, I hope Emc doesn't mind.

Models for the mod are pretty much complete, across PD, EMS and Fire.

Scripts need tweaking still, fire house scripts and others for gameplay.

The map (which is my responsibility) is around 40%, however I've mentioned to Emc that I wish to start over when I have more time.

So in short, the mod isn't yet at the stage of completion, I believe if I had the time and dedication to work for 3-4 months straight on this project I could have it finished to a good standard, however finding the time between my studies and Manhattan Mod, is hard. However as soon as the Manhattan Mod v3 is complete, or we get a break for a while, this will be my priority.

Hope this fully explains the current situation.

x

Well, from behind the scenes I can give you a status update, I hope Emc doesn't mind.

Models for the mod are pretty much complete, across PD, EMS and Fire.

Scripts need tweaking still, fire house scripts and others for gameplay.

The map (which is my responsibility) is around 40%, however I've mentioned to Emc that I wish to start over when I have more time.

So in short, the mod isn't yet at the stage of completion, I believe if I had the time and dedication to work for 3-4 months straight on this project I could have it finished to a good standard, however finding the time between my studies and Manhattan Mod, is hard. However as soon as the Manhattan Mod v3 is complete, or we get a break for a while, this will be my priority.

Hope this fully explains the current situation.

x

Thanks for your info.

i can't find the actual mod download link??

As goog said the mod isn't finished, it's close, but EMC requested I do a map (as seen above) but I haven't had the time to complete the map. I hope to create a new one scrapping the one shown in photos and I believe when the map is done the mod will be ready, however this is up to EMC as he's the lead of the team.

x

Its kinda hard to know work is still ongoing on this mod with so few updates in such a long time. Besides the map what are you still working on?

Just the map and misc models I think, really waiting on me to get the map finished, the mod that I've been sent so far is pretty much polished and done.

x