EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

h0QsWH0l.jpg

Haha glad you like it man, in regards to your PM too, any building models would be very helpful! I've currently just got the default buildings, would prefer to get some miami style ones in too! :)

Got some more vids coming tonight, just working on getting the firehouses set up at the moment, not actually any on the area I've chosen so they're all ficitonal. I'm also bringing in a 3d modeler to help bump up the unit numbers, going to get some ladder trucks in this mod too as I feel they are very much lacking in the alpha :)

Progress is really quick so far so should be able to get an early map alpha to you by the end of the week to see what you think :)

Dyson

x

Edit:

Don't want to seem like I'm spamming with updates but a few more developments.

Firehouse #1 is now set up and fully functional.

Here's how it currently looks (NYC model is only temp until actual house is built)

igpc.png

Also I've replaced the slightly odd looking wheels on the Engines, going to eventually get round to some 3d edits on them too and tex edits.

vrh4.png

And here's just a shot from a test game I was running, brief brush fire down on the beach, Miami-Dade units responded and then off map assistance from the Miami City FD.

3jzv.png

Besides giving the rigs a new paint job I tried to add a couple, these are subject to EMC's approval though.

This is Engine 20, it's not 100% accurate to the real life rig but it's near enough for my liking right now.

Credit to bama for the cab model.

fnnt.png

Any feedback is as ever very much appreciated.

The is still on going and house #2 is about to be added. Coming along nicely.

x

Besides giving the rigs a new paint job I tried to add a couple, these are subject to EMC's approval though.

This is Engine 20, it's not 100% accurate to the real life rig but it's near enough for my liking right now.

Credit to bama for the cab model.

fnnt.png

Any feedback is as ever very much appreciated.

The is still on going and house #2 is about to be added. Coming along nicely.

x

Good to see your expertise being used to really enhance a mod and bring it up to it's full potential! Good work man. 

Looks very solid.
Since i've visited Miami once this is going to very fun to experience.
Do you plan to add real fire houses? In that case, Fire Station 8 would fit very well on top of the map. Got 1 engine,1 rescue( ambulance) and 1 battalion. So the fire station model would be decent for it.

EDIT: Station 8 was quite far up in North Miami beach, so forget about it :)

Looking forward to see the result later on!

Looks very solid.

Since i've visited Miami once this is going to very fun to experience.

Do you plan to add real fire houses? In that case, Fire Station 8 would fit very well on top of the map. Got 1 engine,1 rescue( ambulance) and 1 battalion. So the fire station model would be decent for it.

EDIT: Station 8 was quite far up in North Miami beach, so forget about it :)

Looking forward to see the result later on!

The firehouses are just all random units so far, due to the fact noone in Miami seem to have a video camera and there's very little about the units online I'm kinda just making it semi fictional.

The map is just a generic mix of all of Miami, (Beach, Strip, Ghetto) and then the units are just randomly assigned to houses in areas of the map.

The firehouses are just all random units so far, due to the fact noone in Miami seem to have a video camera and there's very little about the units online I'm kinda just making it semi fictional.

Dyson, i dont know if you've found this but this link has the Miami-Dade Fire Staions, and which units they house-

http://www.miamidade.gov/fire/stations-units.asp

I know that not all the stations are in the City of Miami, but anyways....

Work in progress ladder

1556863_10202134826006022_1850849713_o.j

Cab - Bama

Body - helijumper

Skin - Me

Still gotta do a lot of work on it yet, this project is my first plunge into 3D edits though so it's a learning experience (usually I work with a 3D modeler haha)

Any thoughts/feedback welcome as ever.

Based on Ladder 22 MDFR (skin needs to be adjusted to 22)

x