EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

post-12838-0-51365100-1391784069_thumb.jpost-12838-0-49529800-1391784070_thumb.j

There's always updates just not got round to posting them. Here you can see the functional PD and FD stations in the northern half of the map.

So far there's one large PD station (work in progress) north FD Station (Finished), Midtown/Beach Firehouse (Proposed not started), Downtown Firehouse (Proposed not started) & Beach Patrol/Lifeguard tower. Also the hospital is now up and functional.

As far as the current progress goes that's all we plan to do, here's the units for each station -

North - 2 Engines & 1 Ambulance

Midtown/Beach - 1 Rescue 1 Ladder 1 Ambulance

South - 2 Engine 1 Ambulance

These are all subject to change.

Dyson

x

That police station though...wow haha.  That thing is huge!

Yeah it is pretty grand, it's the miami beach station (check it out on google) I was hesitant about such a large station but it only takes up one city block which would only be filled with residential area anyway. 

I really wanted to change the emphasis from Manhattan (my previous maps) to Miami, one of the main differences is building size, Miami is obviously larger buildings, with a lot more "green" areas and not very tall, which I hope distinguishes it from the Manhattan feel. 

I'm hoping to capture the feel of the city as well as I hope I did NYC, playing in a town that feels generic is just too dull for my liking.

Dyson

x