EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Looks good! I suggest a little work on the wheels though, the hubs seem too dark to me.

lAs7piJs.jpg

Are you guys going to make the GMC Topkick in the background too?

Probably, from all pictures you can find (6) the most (4) goes with this GMC, so if it will fit the whole picture i will try.

That pulse skinning on the sides  :laugh:

I don't like the origional one, so anyway S1zq491s.jpg

P.S. thanks for your positive comments i appreciate them  :laugh:

Have an update: Reworked MDFR GMC RTS (Now MERV)

I got stucked on it for a more than a few days, story behind this - in real this is command bus, but ingame you can call only 6 personnel - so it has kinda sense to move it to the EMS. Hope you like it.

K6Yh3dt.jpg

tTt9bkZ.jpg

SlU04T4.png

60dvxLL.png

Credits: BorjaXmusic, EmC-Unit, Hennefer95.

how many fire stations will there be?

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/8613-miami-modification-wip-now/?p=265430

News: So Mentor losted his works on lights, so forget about those videos. BUT! i have a new unit for you! I don't like her face, it reminds me of Bender when he was a werewolf killer car ,but i was in a great mood, and decided to do this baby, so i am presenting you MDFR Spartan 2010 Ambulance:

0FplDNR.jpg

WusnOhg.jpg

88suuqv.jpg

5QRsYA8.jpg

Credits: Wooder, EmC-Unit, Rihis, Hennefer95.

P.S. Merry Christmas and happy New Year everybody!

Wow, this ambo looks odd to me. They aren't used a lot, are they? Nicely done though.

Thats the main amb of the fleet witch they are using to raplce old ones. Thx

Have a new things for you, rework of rework... Well dyson did a super HD retexture and now (with some cannibalism on bama's engines parts) i did an upgrades in moddel. Pretty shure you are gonna like them!

Pierce Quantum E17+E30:

loWJDKg.jpg

CH862RU.jpg

RA9q13t.jpg

tbXGS7r.jpg

Credits: Rihis, Dyson, EmC-Unit, Bama1234, Hennefer95.

P.S. Happy new 2015 year from our mod team! Wish you luck and let the dreams come true!

Miami Dade just received I think around 15 new Rescue units. They are Braun Super Chiefs on a Freightliner M2 Chassis. I'll find a pic if you want. Also if you ever need any info I can help I know a few people who work over there for them.

Oh my god you med the Pierce Quantum ll Chassis!!!! That's sick!!!!

Miami Dade just received I think around 15 new Rescue units. They are Braun Super Chiefs on a Freightliner M2 Chassis. I'll find a pic if you want. Also if you ever need any info I can help I know a few people who work over there for them.

Oh my god you med the Pierce Quantum ll Chassis!!!! That's sick!!!!

I got their photos on my computer and i don't carry plan on doing them.

I don't even know how they can help, but i will keep that in mind, thx.

How is that an Ambulance!!! Are they running with Four paramedics now! You might as well call it a rescue.

All of them running more paramedics in the cab, and all of them called rescue ** - as far as they goes in ambulance menu it is fine.

as far as they goes in ambulance menu it is fine.

Yep, if it's primary purpose is to transport medical personnel and/or patients, that would be completely appropriate.

I am so jealous seeing all these mods with new engines; hopefully LA engines are on someone's todo out there.

If you ever need something, I work for Miami Dade Ambulance. I can get you a picture of our squad trucks as well as AMR's, they look better haha.