EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hey guys. As you guys know, EmC-Unit was nice enough to allow me to join the team do some work for them. I have a quick little preview of one of our Ambulances that I did some lighting for. Hope you like it. Also, if you would like to see me videos, you can follow along on my Youtube Channel.

Will the lightbar be lit up?

I meant that to TacticalRooster22, sry my bad (somehow yesterday can't see who was quoted)

I've been alive this whole time haha, just didn't post a lot! :laugh:   But yeah, I really like what you've done so far, the new ambulances look really nice.  By the way, is Dyson still doing some work for this??

I've been alive this whole time haha, just didn't post a lot! :laugh:   But yeah, I really like what you've done so far, the new ambulances look really nice.  By the way, is Dyson still doing some work for this??

Sure am, I spent a few months solid on the map before returning to other projects, once I have more free time I hope to finish the map and help work on gameplay as I was before :)

Will this be multiplayer compatible? If so will the stations be usable?

Dyson told me - yes.

What will the police fleet sustain of? :)

MDPD, CSI about other - will see in the future.

I was waiting for a long time for this mod, I looked at my alpha version the other day with sadness that it never got finished!

Alpha released when i left alone and was going to give up, but now our team have all we need to do it to the end.

New unit: MDFR Freightliner 2003 Ambulance (Cab moddel taken from LA Aditional Units Submod*)

C9p1oHT.jpg

FZKIGsl.jpg

KmF1gEu.jpg

Credits: Voodoo_Operator, Rihis, EmC-Unit, Hennefer95.

Cool, I was just thinking about, because I was wonderimg how Miami Dade PD fleet looks and I found pictures of new explorers and chargers, maybe you could implement Miami Beach police because map is near bech or on the map :) I would give you help hand with but I am really busy with school :(

Cool, I was just thinking about, because I was wonderimg how Miami Dade PD fleet looks and I found pictures of new explorers and chargers, maybe you could implement Miami Beach police because map is near bech or on the map :) I would give you help hand with but I am really busy with school :(

Well we are not new here and I've had like 5 people wich were helping before, they did nothing (seriously), but like i said our team have all we need to do it to the end. About Beach police - all by it's turn, maybe.

Will you be including FHP in this mod?

I don't know for shure.

Update time: Miami Dade Ambulance Service Units:

bn5LXbq.jpg

aYf5mOa.jpg

btX2s5j.jpg

ssdJsxr.jpg

YGajyey.jpg

KeAfZDH.jpg

Credits: Itchboy, EmC-Unit, Rihis, Hennefer95.