EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

ibh3.png
5w48.png
scb3.png

nz0e.png

Fire up in the low income areas of the map, here a residential property is on fire next to some wasteland where abandoned vehicles have also caught fire.

This is one of many small areas on the map, this is the Ghetto style area where most crime and residential area is.

The other areas are -

Beach front

Commercial area (shops and resteraunts)

Hotel area (near beach front)

High End Residential (mansions etc)

I like the idea of having different sorts of areas, will you tailor the call types/frequency accordingly?

That'd be impossible em4 doesn't allow you to place events besides car crashes etc, there's a few hostages down there but there's more in the main banks on the avenues.

That'd be impossible em4 doesn't allow you to place events besides car crashes etc, there's a few hostages down there but there's more in the main banks on the avenues.

so will there also be bank robberies or just hostage situations?

nope lol. i just forgot about that one. i tried before but 7zip said it couldn't be opened. I figured i give it another shot.

EDIT: my 7zip says it can not open as archive? does anyone have a solution for this? I just downloaded the boston mod last night and it worked fine. Its like its been zipped twice or something?

EDIT: So I unzip it the first time and I have a folder thats called miami mod alpha. I click to look inside that folder and the mod file has the 7-zip logo on it like it needs to be unzipped again.

nope lol. i just forgot about that one. i tried before but 7zip said it couldn't be opened. I figured i give it another shot.

EDIT: my 7zip says it can not open as archive? does anyone have a solution for this? I just downloaded the boston mod last night and it worked fine. Its like its been zipped twice or something?

EDIT: So I unzip it the first time and I have a folder thats called miami mod alpha. I click to look inside that folder and the mod file has the 7-zip logo on it like it needs to be unzipped again.

The modification itself packed in mod installer and than archived into 7zip, 100% installing works.

post-4733-0-20505500-1390307521_thumb.pn

Try using winrar or install windows 7 witch got unpacking function in its own explorer. Than use Mod installer to install the mod!!

If you got proplems with 7zip or your computer - search the web for tec help.

I download this got it in the mod when it is done loading I go to freeplay when it done load it kick me off to the windows what is wrong?

We don't know whats wrong on your side, add a log file. Or even better search for answer on the forum, there are tons of topics with same questions.

when I try to open mod installer it says 911 first responders is installed incorrectly.

I bought the game from amazon and had to follow these steps to get my installer to work. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/14387-modinstallerexe-will-not-work-911-first-responders-from-amazon/

I have boston mod, montana mod, LA mod, and when the SD manhattan mod would work, I had it and they all worked, no problems.

I do have windows 7. The first folder says miami mod alpha and I click extract files. Then I can look in the folder and I see the miami mod alpha.e4mod with a 7 zip logo on it.

EDIT:     

Thats what it looks like from the folder and thats the only thing inside the folder. (its on my desktop just for showing)

I normally just drag the mod file into the mods folder of the game.