EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

I found a bug, you can't buy new units in the freeplay. I wanted to get the medical helicopter and the USCG car and I couldn't buy them, I had enough money. In general I liked the mod though, nice new units. The units that are completed (many of the original game units have not been replaced yet) have good skins and nice lighting.

Good;) haha

It's crazy how much work you've done in 4 years:):O

The way how you was trying to get it - same funny. ha ha

Are you going to upload this to this forum?

Allready doned.

I found a bug, you can't buy new units in the freeplay. I wanted to get the medical helicopter and the USCG car and I couldn't buy them, I had enough money. In general I liked the mod though, nice new units. The units that are completed (many of the original game units have not been replaced yet) have good skins and nice lighting.

No free parking slots (sell units you don't need).

So Dyson stopped helping with the map work didn't he?

No I simply wasn't happy with the map so restarted to make it more Miami like and just generally better.

Gonna take a coupla months to finish, around 10% finished. It's already functional, but only a small area is finished, working my way across the map adding details and paths and texture etc.

3xew.png

q0kb.png

78w7.png

xwwk.png

Got a video coming soon too.

Here's the video too, my plan is basically to take EMC-Unit's mod and add in a few features I feel it's lacking (from both my own mods and LA etc) add a new map and make it capture the city like we hop the Manhattan Mod captured NYC.

Whether this is released as an updated version or as a submod is completely up to the creators.

So far features include -

Firestations (LA)

Hospital (LA)

Patrol (LA)

Limited Water (Hoppah/Me)

Enter House (Hoppah)

Speed Controls

New Map (Me)

Some retextures (Me)

Various Objects e.g. American Hydrants (Manhattan Mod)

+ More

Feedback appreciated, also I'm looking for 3D modellers to assist if available, so get in touch.