I changed mine to 1600 X 900 which is what my computer is set too. The resolution got better but the problem still exist....I'm wondering if my lame intel computer cant run fast enought for it to process for the people to move! IDK much about the computer or game files....

Try going lower. In game under opition lower the resolution.

I am running 4.0 in multi and single player and there no probelms. I am running it at resolution I posted. If you machine less powerfull try lowering the resolution not increasing it.

Question as I have no idea how to do this....... I Loved the Pierce Arrow engine from the earlier release & it was replaced with the Seagrave. Is there anyway to get it back as a replacement for one of the LA Pierce's? Also any way to take the bucket off the ladder & make her a straight stick?

I think its a great mod. I just wish i could play the single player part of it without the civilians stopping in the middle of the road. Im not sure if its my computer or something downloaded wrong. I know its made for multiplayer, Just wish i knew how to fix it...

I also have this problem...I doubt it has something to do with graphics because I can run Manhattan mod, which many people have trouble with. I wonder what it could be...

I also have this problem...I doubt it has something to do with graphics because I can run Manhattan mod, which many people have trouble with. I wonder what it could be...

Real? And you base that one what? I been dealing with computer since before you where born. I been working in IT almost as long as you been alive.

You can doubt me all you want. Fact stands

Fact 1: I had issues with people standing around in harbor city mod 2.2.3 on my old PC

Fact 2: I had issue with people standing around in harbor city mod 4.0 on my old PC.

Fact 3: I install the game change no setting. Play harbor city mod on my new PC. Spec in signature. I had No problems with people standing around

Fact 4: I increase the graphic resolution to 1920 to 1080. On the PC in my signature. Start having pathing issues and people standing in way.

Fact 5: I never said it was graphic problem. It a game engine limitation because it using the CPU and memory to render graphic instead of the graphics card. That why my 6 core 8gb machine had more problems at 1920 by 1080 then my 8 core with 16gb

Now that said will this solve everyone problem. Like not if you PC not powerful enough. But based on my years of IT experience. I can say for fact. The problem is not the mod it the PC setting to high for said mod.

Know if you want to ignore me that you prerogative. After all I am sure you got more Computer experience then I.

Oh no, I wasn't doubting you at all. I just meant that I don't think it has to do with my own graphics card being too slow.

I tried your resolution fix and noticed a huge increase in game performance speed, but the people still got stuck. My resolution is under 1280x1024 (or whatever it was that you said) and the problem was still there. Is there anything else that I should try?

Oh no, I wasn't doubting you at all. I just meant that I don't think it has to do with my own graphics card being too slow.

I tried your resolution fix and noticed a huge increase in game performance speed, but the people still got stuck. My resolution is under 1280x1024 (or whatever it was that you said) and the problem was still there. Is there anything else that I should try?

disable programs running on your system