- Airplane comes up just as randomly as every other accident in the game

- I am aware of the jumper issue. It does cause issues with mutlitplayer games to it will be removed for the Squad 55 version (unsure about public yet)

- As far as the medic bag goes, you just have to wait for the guy to finish his animation or tell him to get something else - not sure how to fix this issue or how it even came up.

I love this mod so far. I am not sure if I am having a problem with it or not though. I do realize this is based off a multiplayer clan system so that very well may be it.

When i started my game, I filled every firehouse on the map completely. I got a bigger structure fire and sent a couple engines and a ladder and the Chief. I decided I wanted to call for an extra engine and truck. But when I click on the buttons in the chiefs menu to call for the extra units I get a message on the top of the screen saying no fire engines availble etc. Am I doing something wrong? Is this the message I should be getting?

Thanks

I love this mod so far. I am not sure if I am having a problem with it or not though. I do realize this is based off a multiplayer clan system so that very well may be it.

When i started my game, I filled every firehouse on the map completely. I got a bigger structure fire and sent a couple engines and a ladder and the Chief. I decided I wanted to call for an extra engine and truck. But when I click on the buttons in the chiefs menu to call for the extra units I get a message on the top of the screen saying no fire engines availble etc. Am I doing something wrong? Is this the message I should be getting?

Thanks

I don't think call commands are functional.

Correct. Battalion and Caption call commands are not functional. Forgot to test the police function to see if you can dispatch the closest police unit for backup.

The commands for the chief units are largely unavailable, there may still be some that work. Again, this mod is designed and modded for multiplayer use, and those commands would regularly crash the mod if used.

As far as turning off PD calls - just edit the "fp_params_freeplay.xml" file found in your specs folder. for any Police calls change the <Enabled value = "1" /> to <Enabled value = "0" /> and make sure to save it when you are done. Should work as S55 has both FD/EMS/PD games and FD/EMS games.

The commands for the chief units are largely unavailable, there may still be some that work. Again, this mod is designed and modded for multiplayer use, and those commands would regularly crash the mod if used.

As far as turning off PD calls - just edit the "fp_params_freeplay.xml" file found in your specs folder. for any Police calls change the <Enabled value = "1" /> to <Enabled value = "0" /> and make sure to save it when you are done. Should work as S55 has both FD/EMS/PD games and FD/EMS games.

Should that be the "fp_params_endless.xml" ? just verifying

I got one question. In multiplayer we got only calls in the northern districts. Only 1 of 10 calls are in the south district. Can you help me to fix the problem?

As Cam said the calls are randomly generated. We've had times when all the calls are in one area or another, or all over the map. It's just a matter of chance.

Harbor City 4.0 Will be released to Squad 55 on Monday, March 17th. It will be released to the public in early April. The delay is to ensure that the mod is in working order. Here is a preview of all the changes in 4.0:

Official release notes for Harbor City 4.0

VEHICLES:

- All vehicles now have "Primary" (PRI) lighting, instead of "Flashing lights". This command will also activate the <u> animmation</u> for the directional lights, not the command itself

- All vehicles now have "Secondary" (SEC) ligting, instead of "Scene lights". This command will activate, some of the flashing lights, and any scene lights the vehicle has

- Icons edited by Blackout, and help from Zach1019

- All vehicles now the "Re-direct Command". This command DOES NOT activate any lights but simply tells the vehicles to turn around

- If a vehicle has a 'directional lightbar' it will be on with both primary and secondary lighting

- New sirens for all medics, squad and chief vehicles. There are back ups located in the audio folder (old 3 and 4)

EMS:

- New skin for all EMS units by Blackout - winner of skinning competition

- New skin for MCU unit by Blackout

- New skin for Air Ambulance by Blackout

- New Secondary lighting for all medics

- Updated MCU marker lights

- Removed MCU 'deploy' command, as it was not working, and doesn't do anything but take up more space

FIRE:

- New skin for ALL fire units - Skins are less sporadic, have a fire decal, and the same stripe down the side

- All units now have updated marker lights

- All units have new Secondary lighting (except marine and crane)

- New Engine 3+4 Seagrave model - thanks to Manhattan mod. All lights and skin editing done by Blackout

POLICE:

- All Patrol cars have new secondary lighting

- Patrol 1, 2, 4, and 5 have been re-skinned by Radar

- Patrol 1, 4, 5 Edited Primary lighting

- Patrol 3 Edited Primary lighting

- Patrol 6 Edited Primary lighting

- Patrol 6 (undercover) is now blue, and not red

NOTE: Not all vehicles will have secondary lighting, but all vehicles will have the secondary light button.

GENERAL:

- The mod will be installed via Emergency 4 mod installer system

- New loading screen

- Removed the 'suicide by jumping' call from multiplayer and singleplayer games, as it currently the most common cause of game crashes

- Chase script has been fixed so all players should be able to use the chase command, regardless of being the host or not

- Changed the name on the hospital to "Harbor City General Hospital"

- Fixed several "id_tooltip" glitches

MAP:

- HQ has been removed and several new buildings were added in it's place

- The hospital has been moved to the north and the entrance now faces the south

- New apartment complex has been added in the hospitals old location

- Station 2 moved and E2, R2, and M2 all park properly!!! It is moved to the East where the gas station used to be.

- Station 4 has been rotated 90 degrees so it faces Normandy Ave

- Removed and added buildings at the strip mall and across the street from walmart, as well as editedt the map texture

- Added severeral buildings accross the map in various places

- Spawn point for all fire units is in the old despawn ramp

- New despawn area for fire units will be at the edge of the map

- Added several explosive containers to the inside of buildings, so be careful

CALLS:

- Added a new 'MVC' where a crane collapses into a house

Note: No Fire alarms will be incorperated into this mod

For some pics of the new mod check out my xfire page:

http://www.xfire.com/users/blackout2009/games/911fr/screenshots