An easy way round it is to set up officers around the main guy with the board forcing people away, then swoop in and arrest him quick, as soon as you have him in a vehicle the crowds will disperse.

I know how to do Public demonstration, but it is a riot.

Thanks for helping everyone will put this information to use! :D

thanks for the fast awnser!!

another question, in editor i found a emergency traffic light or something?? can i place this light near a firestation to stop vichles so the FD can roll out???

can someone help me please :( cause i love the mod and it would be more realistic to have this near a fire station :dry::cool:

No because I have supervisor mod and it says illegal demonstration/Political protest this time it says riot.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Anyway I love this mod!

The mod may rely on the description provided by the default supervisor videos. Though no matter what, any event with the protestors goes the same, no matter the description.

Very much appreciate a public release Black! =D

And that being said, you have really outdone yourself with the mod. Beautifully well crafted lights complimenting even better skins/models. (The street names are really awesome as well!)

Always looking to see more stuff from you and I can defiantly see how Sq55 could have a blast with this gem. +1 bro.

I haven't personally seen any of that particular pedestrian issue but I will look into the pathing and spawn points for the next release of the mod.

Station 2 parking issues have been solved and again will be out in the next version of the mod.

As far as having a traffic lights at any of the stations, I won't be doing this because 1) I don't know how lol, and 2) seems like a lot of work :P. I may be turning station 4 (South station on Main street) to face north so they would have an easier time leaving the station.

For all of you having issues installing the mod make sure you extract the .rar file and put the folder "Harbor City 3.3.2" in your /mods folder in either "Emergency 4" or "911 First Responders" folder. Next version I will be releasing will come in the EM4 installer so it should be easier for you less tech savy people.

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm glad you are (mostly) enjoying the mod, Your comments help me to improve the mod for future releases.

maybe a parking spot for the battalions?

It would definatlely be nice to have a spot for the two batt's - Maybe one at Sta #1 and the other at Sta #4 or at the main "Emergency headquarters" (where the trucks come out...), I can definately appreciate the issues with the PD patrol script, another option could be a couple of parking spots around the maps for PD cars to s

'stage", instead of having to leave them at headquarters in the corner of the map. Not needing another buliding or anything, maybe a spot in the parking lot of Sta #4 or the large parking lot just north of Sta #5 for example. I've not had the issues with any Ped's getting in the way...glad to hear you were able to fix the RTS error for Engine 2. Great work!!! :cheers:

IDK if I am allowed to say it but...

Open the editor

Open the mod

Select one of the police vehicles

Select "Edit commands"

Search for VcmdPatrol

Select add

Click OK

now one of your police units can patrol the city ^^

So long as patrol paths have been placed else the game will CTD

Nice job on the mod. I been playing single player and enjoying it. I did find a bug with one of the engines not returning to station but I forgot which one. I'll post when I play and see which one it was. I also was disappointed when I didn't have patrol function on police car so I put it on there as well.

Surrey rcmp.... There is no add or remove button; there are just arrows. In the left box, find vcmdPatrol and then click on the arrow pointing right to put it on the vehicle. Hit ok, and editor should autosave it.

EDIT: Seems to be a bug with Station 2. Engine 2 seems to think it's parking spot is on the curve by the bridge instead of at the station. When I return it to station, it goes onto the curve and backs in like it's at the station but it's really backing into the woods. Let me know if you need a picture to see what I mean. Rescue 2 and Medic 2 respond back fine.

In the upper left side of the map at the power plant (or chemical) there is a gas explosion event there and it's a automatic failed mission.

Edited by jsutton