Battalion chief commands? not sure what you mean... and unfortunately no, you will have to manually send your patrol cars to where you want them, assuming the PD HQ isn't where you want all your units.

What I am talking about is in regards to the idea like in the LA mod where you have a battalion chief (or a captain or what have you) able to call in additional close units instead of going half cross acre to get the unit that you need.

Now that depends. lets take a typical Vancouver Fire Rescue response to a building fire. It will consist of 12 fire fighter not including the Bat chief. This can consist of 2 Engines 1 Rescue and 1 ladder and then the bat cheif. So lets say the Fire is in VFR Hall 2 District. (check http://maps.google.c...14&source=embed to understand what I am talking about) so you would call, E1, E2, L1, Medic 1 (VFR medics are actually Rescues) (that is a total of 12. 4 each E 2 on the Medic and 2 on the Ladder) to the scene. Lets say that BC1 was on the way to hall two at the time and he was on Prior St and heading to Jackson Ave. The fire happens to be on Jackson Ave, then yes. Your BC would arrive well before any other units arrive.

How ever in most canadian cities a BC will not take command right off the bat (at least the ones I have seen) they would more become a safety officer making sure that everything is safe on the scene or dealing with the press. They would also be in charge of checking up with FF health as well.

So in reality is it really 50 half a dozen times that they would make it to the call before any other unit but they get called in the intial page out like everyone eles. :)

Edit: oh haha I just thought of it... you typically see this in volunteer fire departments where they have a duty officer. My home town (which I was part of the fire department) had this. They would 99% of the time beat us to a call and we had a pretty good roll out time, (around 3-4 minutes after inital page out) for our hall.

Yea :)

No - the battalion vehicles have not had any commands added to them, as they are unable to be used in multiplayer. This mod is designed for Squad 55, a multiplayer clan, so this was not even looked at as a feature.

It is unlikely that there are going to be any more major changes to the mod, so no, the fire alarms will not be included in this mod at any time.

I will likely not be doing any more new releases until Emergency 5 comes out.

try this. copy and paste the EM4 application icon and paste it into a empty folder. Right click go to properties. In the target field delete that current target and put this in "C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -editor

now mind you if you don't have it as sixteen tons entertainment and which ever one it was rock star I believe. create sixteen tons entertainment in the program file and put EVERYTHING from the Rock star (again believe it is wrong) into the sixteen tons entertainment.

I did the same as you and down loaded it legally but for some reason the atari seemed to have changed the files when the program was bought by another developer. I know Amazon has the same issues. Try that. If it doesn't work then sorry pal not sure what you can do other than pay huge amounts of money and get the CD.

Any chance it will be released without the need for Mod Installer due to many of us who bought the game legally & it did not come with it?

If you got 911 First responder the mod installer should be in folder. It just register as mod installer. So double click on *.mod file and select open with. Make sure use this all the time is check then in folder where you install the game there be a progarm called. ModInstaller.exe select it. done. This works for sure with Atari version

I believe i have only replied in this forum only once... but i just have one thing to say.... Tonight i had a feeling like i wanted to leave, but OUR chief KICKS really pointed out some really cool things about our clan that no other clan has on these sites. And that is, yes we have fights or times or really tough times, such as having 4 or 5 officers step down withing 2 months, but whats amazing, is that this clan wont fall apart. If you guys love the mod that has been released by us and BLACKOUT, you really need to come check out our ts... this will be the best 911 first responders/ emergency 4 experience you will ever have... So realistic, yet still so fun... new realeases every 2 months if not every month, and a mod like no other... awesome skins, awesome sops, awesome calls all over this map... that YOU get to respond to. Come sign up... theres hundreds of people that read these forums every week? why dont some of you come check our squad out. There are only 5 things you NEED... English language in your brain, ts, a working mic, himachi, and a want for realism like no other.... and the thing is.... ALL of those things are easy to get.... unless english isnt a thing taught at your school... we accept anyone and everyone... (above the age of 16) The more people we get to join, the more we can get the clan to accomplish.... we already have nearly 100 members? tons of other game rooms also... we along have around 8 channels just for 911 alone, not to mention all other types of games people play include sim city 5, farm simulator 2013 and countless other... come check our ts and clan out today... squad55.com is our website, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Seriously. I am all about promoting a clan and everything like that, but squad55 you have a topic in a forum already that stuff like this should go in. I know this gentlemen is a individual but still it has happened before. This is a Harbor city mod topic, not a squad 55 "yay were the best group out there." Topic.

The mod is great! And i look forward to more of it :)

Seriously. I am all about promoting a clan and everything like that, but squad55 you have a topic in a forum already that stuff like this should go in. I know this gentlemen is a individual but still it has happened before. This is a Harbor city mod topic, not a squad 55 "yay were the best group out there." Topic.

The mod is great! And i look forward to more of it :)

We can't Control what people do or say outside of Squad 55. Im sorry but just like real life, if people are proud of something or even upset, they are going to say it.

Anyways Check out this new Video!

I believe i have only replied in this forum only once... but i just have one thing to say.... Tonight i had a feeling like i wanted to leave, but OUR chief KICKS really pointed out some really cool things about our clan that no other clan has on these sites. And that is, yes we have fights or times or really tough times, such as having 4 or 5 officers step down withing 2 months, but whats amazing, is that this clan wont fall apart. If you guys love the mod that has been released by us and BLACKOUT, you really need to come check out our ts... this will be the best 911 first responders/ emergency 4 experience you will ever have... So realistic, yet still so fun... new realeases every 2 months if not every month, and a mod like no other... awesome skins, awesome sops, awesome calls all over this map... that YOU get to respond to. Come sign up... theres hundreds of people that read these forums every week? why dont some of you come check our squad out. There are only 5 things you NEED... English language in your brain, ts, a working mic, himachi, and a want for realism like no other.... and the thing is.... ALL of those things are easy to get.... unless english isnt a thing taught at your school... we accept anyone and everyone... (above the age of 16) The more people we get to join, the more we can get the clan to accomplish.... we already have nearly 100 members? tons of other game rooms also... we along have around 8 channels just for 911 alone, not to mention all other types of games people play include sim city 5, farm simulator 2013 and countless other... come check our ts and clan out today... squad55.com is our website, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

The mod good the vids are good but the clan is bad sorry :/

Just a quick update

Should be releasing a small update to 4.0.1 to Squad 55 soon - after a bit of testing to make sure everything is in order the public version will be released in mid April.

And the version of the mod will be released in both an EM4 installer and a .rar file for those of you who bought your game on amazon.

YESSSS !!!!! Excellent news on the upcoming Release, I really enjoy this mod & the fact that you guys don't "punish" LOL those of us hosed by Digital Download THANK YOU !!!!!

YESSSS !!!!! Excellent news on the upcoming Release, I really enjoy this mod & the fact that you guys don't "punish" LOL those of us hosed by Digital Download THANK YOU !!!!!

question have you ever chek your game fodler for the mod installer. I have a digital download and have the mod installer. But I had to click on mod first and tell it what progarm to use to use it.