Station 2 Engine 2 has been an issue in the mod for several versions - it has been fixed and will be released in the next version

Awesome.. Thanks for the update. I've never seen anything like that before with my modifications. If you don't mind sharing, what was the issue?

Honestly, I have no idea, I check virtual objects, paths, spawn points, triggers, I used the route finder, I made sure there were no objects underground... and there appeared to be nothing wrong, I just moved the station to a new spot to the east where the gas station is on the island

As for the people blocking roads, I think I found that if there's a direction change in the path of the people it causes mass ciaos. Since the people do stop for a second when they change direction, and when cars come they do sometimes stop(or run like crazy) but if they have two "stop" commands they take ages to move again....Imma see what I can do in my version cuz I'm a no life ;)

As for the people blocking roads, I think I found that if there's a direction change in the path of the people it causes mass ciaos. Since the people do stop for a second when they change direction, and when cars come they do sometimes stop(or run like crazy) but if they have two "stop" commands they take ages to move again....Imma see what I can do in my version cuz I'm a no life ;)

I noticed a few times when people were blocking the road but mainly it was because my units were driving on the sidewalk when they can't get around a vehicle and causing them to run in the road.

Honestly, I have no idea, I check virtual objects, paths, spawn points, triggers, I used the route finder, I made sure there were no objects underground... and there appeared to be nothing wrong, I just moved the station to a new spot to the east where the gas station is on the island

Hmm, really weird. I also checked the VO and what I thought would cause it seeing nothing so interesting. Glad you got it fixed though.

Hands down, one of the best mods I've ever played. The only issue I have is the people lining up as stated above, which makes me and want to drive my head into the wall. However, the mod is so great that I find a way to ignore the frustration. With such an excellent job done on this mod, I'm sure there will be no problem fixing it. Thank you for releasing this to the public! Hope to see more updates soon!

You have to edit the lights themselves. The script has nothing to do with the lights besides turning them on and off

Actually, I was talking about the traffic speed vehicles drive without lights on, the "code 2" function is what I think it was called. It's part of the FlashingLights script.

You can use the tow truck or crane to get the plane which makes rescuing the civilians easier.

The Flashinglight script is used to change the vehicles speed when driving code 2 or code 3. Again, I still don't know how to answer the original question.

I will be releasing a list of fixes and new content when the next version is closer to release. As for right now it is AT LEAST 1-2 months away (due to vacation time, work and RL) And as far as the patrol command goes for police cars; it would be quite easy for me to put in so it will likely find it's way in to the next version

Nice Video. Can't wait for the update. I can definitely tell that is more for multiplayer than single player because it's quite a task doing everything. Especially with the ambulances. It's hard to remember to go to the hospital to return them to station after dropping off the patient. In multiplayer, you normally have someone running Fire, Police, and EMS so you don't have to worry about it.

On the airplane, I can only get it to come up on the Challenge and always fail because I have 3 other BIG incidents going on at the same time. I'm hoping to get it in endless game soon so I can try and complete it.

Couple other things i saw:

- The 2 apartments on the corner by Station 6 and the bridge (enterable ones) there is a jumper which you can't get the jumpad on.

- On the paramedic, I accidentally dropped the medic bag and in the middle of dropping it, I moved him by accident. So that took away the function to get a new bag. I went to a patrol car and got a flare and removed the flare so I could get a medic bag again; it made the paramedic have police commands.