Ok for the first just switch there lights of and it should work

wow typical answer of "oh just flip the button when you go and respond with them... thats not what he is asking/he was a bit vauge.

Timestamp: Did you notice that when you have the fire trucks go to their stations off the start the lights are still going until you manually shut them off? I believe the same exists with the police vehicles as well. Just click the lights off, they might turn back on, but then just hit it again and everything should be fine.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

As for your second question about the ambulances... Currently no, as they have stated countless times before this mod was meant as a multiplayer game for their members. They kindly let us general public have it with the understanding that 1) they will not convert it into a full single player game 2) they will not be doing up any Battalion commands, and 3) any really command type items we want is on our own to do.

I know how you feel with having to go back up and and tell them manually to return to station. I tend to forget about them when I have a big fire going on in the map. But if you use your quick view 3 at the hospital area it is easy then just clicking on the map.

Hope this helps man.

Thanks gents. Yeah to be more specific, I was hoping for a script modification that would automatically disable the primary lights when the patrol command is clicked. Kind of a nitpicky thing, but one less click would be nice if it's an easy scripting change.

Understood about the ambulances/hospital thing -- will just have to deal with that I guess.

Thanks gents. Yeah to be more specific, I was hoping for a script modification that would automatically disable the primary lights when the patrol command is clicked. Kind of a nitpicky thing, but one less click would be nice if it's an easy scripting change.

Understood about the ambulances/hospital thing -- will just have to deal with that I guess.

Well the way multi player game goes we turn switch the secondary lighting when we get on site. I never done PD but I know fire the Fire station button is none usable when they are one.

As for the ambulance. Mutliplayer again. The ambulance my transport to hospital then head back to incident to transport another patient.

As an aside, has anybody had the incident with the serial killer on top of a building? How is that one resolved?

I have not but I rarely play PD version. What about a helicopter?

- If you want to put the old engine 3 and 4 back in the game feel free to do it, you'd have to replace the unit model, skin, doors and wheels. But if there is a tutorial it shouldn't be that hard

- I don't know about the patrol function for police cars, it's against protocol for players to use that command as other units can't pass them when they are patrolling. My suggestion would be to hotkey each patrol car to their respective hotkey and use that to bring them up.

- Yes it is possible for the ambulances to return to station automatically, but we could make all the units do everything automatically, but there's no fun in that... That and I don't know how to script it properly

- I have never had a serial killer on the roof, but i think a sniper can take care of that. I know the coast guard helicopter in the tec menu can get patients off of that roof though

I have some issues

1. I have pedestrians blocking the street making it difficult to get emergency vehicles to calls.

2. When I dispatch an emergency vehicle there are times where it lags and does not want to move. I

click and move it and then starts.

3. When I was at a medical incident they could not enter the building where the patient was and when it got to the patient it *Says you need a FF EMT but all the ambulances have Medics.

Other than that awesome game

I have some issues

3. When I was at a medical incident they could not enter the building where the patient was and when it got to the patient it *Says you need a FF EMT but all the ambulances have Medics.

Get a fire fighter with a axe and chop the door down (the doors locked).

One other thing I've noticed and apologize if this has been said. But When I'm at a medical it takes too long for the ambulance to respond don't want to keep calling for Med Helicopter. So was hoping there would be another update with that fixed. And with the Pedestrians I say before they stand in front of a RR track and get hit by a train. Hoping this gets fixed otherwise very cool graphics love the sirens they sound more real than the other Mods. Keep up the great work!!

One other thing I've noticed and apologize if this has been said. But When I'm at a medical it takes too long for the ambulance to respond don't want to keep calling for Med Helicopter. So was hoping there would be another update with that fixed. And with the Pedestrians I say before they stand in front of a RR track and get hit by a train. Hoping this gets fixed otherwise very cool graphics love the sirens they sound more real than the other Mods. Keep up the great work!!

Most firefighters can heal, so you can always just get the closest unit to respond and send the ambulance afterwards.

As for the pedestrians getting hit by the train, treat it as an unexpected suicide call.

Did you park all the ambulances at their fire stations? Almost every fire station has an ambulance assigned to it ... so ambulance response times are not that long honestly. And even if an ambulance isnt close, send an engine company and they can provide BLS until medics arrive.

I have some issues

1. I have pedestrians blocking the street making it difficult to get emergency vehicles to calls.

2. When I dispatch an emergency vehicle there are times where it lags and does not want to move. I

click and move it and then starts.

Other than that awesome game

lower you game resolution

Possible very slight bug.

If you are moving a fire unit or ambulance and the lights and sirens are on. If you press return to station before it gets to where you want it go and it stops fully and the siren shuts off. The Unit will return to the station without lights but the siren still blaring, it then shuts off once it backs into quarters and stops

If you are moving a fire unit or ambulance and the lights and sirens are on. If you press return to station before it gets to where you want it go and it stops fully and the siren shuts off. The Unit will return to the station without lights but the siren still blaring, it then shuts off once it backs into quarters and stops

Thank thats been around either move it nearby before you press return to wherever cant rember other possible fix tell you it later tho if i remember ;) haha

did you try hit the return to base twice?