I was waiting on Rumble to upload the mod into my office, while I was in school he was modding HC for Squad 55. Due his work, computer and internet issues his uploading it was delayed.

I have to edit some deployment icons, fix some skins, a few command issues, and what ever else I find. I'd give you a ETA but the last one was wrong, so I'll simply say that my classes start again on March 17, and I will have the newest version of the mod uploaded before then. 

No I am trying to pick away at it slowly, it turned into a bit more of a time consuming process than I intended. I also have no motivation to make a new PD skin so that likely won't be happening lol.

For those of you who play HC. What do you think of the call volume? Too many calls, too few, too many fire, medical, or police? or just right?

I would appreciate any feedback so I can make sure you guys are getting the calls you enjoy!

No I am trying to pick away at it slowly, it turned into a bit more of a time consuming process than I intended. I also have no motivation to make a new PD skin so that likely won't be happening lol.

For those of you who play HC. What do you think of the call volume? Too many calls, too few, too many fire, medical, or police? or just right?

I would appreciate any feedback so I can make sure you guys are getting the calls you enjoy!

Well I have edited the freeplay XML file so they come through how I like it, but as far as callouts go, they are great! Everytime I go on there I get different fires, police calls and at least 1 major accident like the train derailment, I swear I spend the best part of 45mins clearing that up lol. Only thing I would like to see is a few more police units like some CVPI's both marked and unmarked aswell as some marked SUV's.

Well I have a present for all of you Harbor City Fans. Should be available on Monday or shortly there after. So keep your eyes open, hopefully it will make everyone something to look forward to on a Monday for a change :)

Looking forward to Monday? Bold words sir, bold words indeed.