Just played the multiplayer of the public version of the mod yesterday with 3 others and had no problem with crashing (until my power went out about 30 minutes later) Perhaps your connection was not very good (running torrents, uploads, downloads, being a long long ways away, having poor internet connection, etc) Nothing wrong with the mod that I have experienced or that anyone in Squad 55 has reported.

I will also upload a folder containing the Fire and EMS only script to Squad 55 in the near future!

Great! Looking forward to this! Thanks Blackout

Scripts have been uploaded to www.squad55.com

You do have to create an account on the website to access these files as well as the Harbor City 4.3 Public mod itself

Enjoy the scripts and the mod!

If you have any questions you know where to find me!

Server is back up... It likes to crash every once and a while just to keep people guessing.

Also, played another 78 minute game with 3 people no crashing still. Has to be a problem with your machine, or your connection to your friend, or their machine.

4.3 public is actually a newer release than 4.3.2, which is a squad 55 version of the mod. I just figured that the public version didn't need the 3rd number at the end as it wouldn't be updated as often as the S55 version would be. So in short, none lol. 

Oh well to be honest, I've not played EM4 for about 3 weeks as I was playing it everyday when I was editing the Rockport mod, etc so I'm taking a break from it, I think it might be my laptop as it just CTD, my internet was fine as I was sitting right next to the modem and my friends connection is better then mine as he always hosts. So I dunno, I'll just stick to SP for now I think. THanks for the update to the mod though :)

Am excellent mod I only see 2 problems and 1 could it be done. the bridge next to wall mart needs a guard rail between the road and the rear entrance some trucks get stuck and go between and their is no way to get them out. 2. the tower seems to have a texture issue it looks masked or white not crisp like the others.

the could it be done..a fire boat auto return for ambulances and a ambulance spot at station 1. other than that great mod love it...thumbs up

@the loot if you place your units in standby mode they will dispatch when called.By police or the captains i also notice station 5 has ambulance 5 and 6 too bad the big ambulance only holds 1 person for transport.

• Downvote 1

I'll look into the guard rail or some sort of invisible wall or something. For some reason the ladder has issues with alpha reflections on med or high detail... don't know how to fix that without making the bucket invisible. It's easy enough to hit back to station when you want the ambulances to go back. There is an ambulance bay at station 1. 

I like this Mod a lot! I would like to know is it possible to fix the campaign so we can play this mod through the campaign missions as well as freeplay also. I like to play with it a lot and just downloaded it yesterday 8-2-14. Please let me know about this fix for us and also is 3.3.2 public the latest release or can I download another one. Thanks a lot!

I like this Mod a lot! I would like to know is it possible to fix the campaign so we can play this mod through the campaign missions as well as freeplay also. I like to play with it a lot and just downloaded it yesterday 8-2-14. Please let me know about this fix for us and also is 3.3.2 public the latest release or can I download another one. Thanks a lot!

that mod is designed for mutli player free place.  So I say it highly unlikely that campaign mission will be in the map.   Also the current public version 4.3 can be found at http://squad55.com/download.php?view.27 but you must be register user to download. 

For missions: open the unit.xml for each vehicle you want and add the numbers of the missions you want that vehicle in. It's easy but time consuming.

That would work to add vechile to missions but harbor city has zero missions so it would be pointless.

The missions were removed from the download file because it was basically just taking up space in and something that a majority of the users weren't actually using. 

If you can figure out how to add the campaign missions an the units you need then go for it. Glad you like the mod!

And again, if you want the newest version of Harbor City go to www.squad55.com - Make an account - and then go to "members area / Downloads / Public Downloads