It already has been added to version 4.4, however that version is only available to squad55 clan members. You can find details on how to join at http://www.squad55.com

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Limited water supply script has been added for the 4.4 version which is currently only available for members.

Novalight and Thuri are both working on the mod to do a bunch of minor fixes that will help improve game play... lots of map fixes such as: adding hydrants in areas with big fires which is the biggest problem we are having with our game right now. 

After 4.4.1 is released to Squad 55, and we have played it for 2-4 weeks, and do not see any further bugs with the mod, or anything that needs to be changed. I will be releasing it to the public. I just don't want to be posting our mod every few weeks when it's not 100% yet. 

Hopefully you you can wait a while for a better quality mod :)

Cheers!

Here's a list of things that are being changed!

COMPLETE
- Add "Halt" command to all Fire & EMS units. (Thuri)
- Add "Back to Station" command for Crane 2 and Marine 2. (Thuri)
- Add a marina landing point near Station 2. Remove the marina landing point East that's inaccessible. (Thuri)
- Add "Return to HQ" to Marine 2. (Thuri)
- Adding / Double Check Water Command Tooltips. (Thuri)
- Add "Redirect" and ability to use flares and cones onto the Fire Command Officer & EMS Supervisor. (Thuri)
- Patrol 6 description to "Patrol 6". (Thuri)
- Attempt to fix patrol 6 picture. (Thuri)
- Removing fire axes from ambulances (but extinguishers added - blame me for that, they all carry 'em!). (Thuri)
- Add police fences to all riot / SWAT trucks (not SWAT SUV; just the blue box ones). (Thuri)
- changing to SCBA at Officers Cars is no longer possible (Thuri)

IN PROGRESS
- Updating the looks of the Fire Station, Police Station and Hospital.
--- Signage Artwork - Most Completed
--- Wall Repaints - In Progress

INCOMPLETE

- East Island accident - Remove Trees, Fix submerged car bug.
- Attempt to decrease explode time on MVC on River st Bridge.
- Look at default right click command over engine with supply line hooked up.
- Investigate riot calls not ending.
- Fix west most boat in boat MVC south of west district
- Remove all the freaking trees for the knight st accident.
- Turn down flame time for river st crash.
- Remove or turn down flame time for train crash on Omaha.
- Minor fixes (such as gaps in corners of walls etc).
- Adding people and items to the railway station to make it more of a station.
- Adding people into the park.
- Adding an a flashing red light to the Marine 2's secondary lights.
- Fix east Walmart HAZMAT.
- Adding more vehicle exit points around map.
- Creating a dirt path going to the campsite. 
- Creating dirt path for North West Park.
- Tarmac parking at several stations (Police Station, Station 2 etc).
- Add fire hydrants (specifically Black Dr, Normandy forest and bridge, Juno hazmat areas, block East of St 1 possibly).
- Turn down the fire time on Lake bridge accident, and on Omaha train crash. 

Yup, red and blue christmas tree! And the members at S55 wanted the white skin instead of the current one. I prefer the old one which is why it's in the public release. It wouldn't make much sense if we had the patrol supervisor and patrol cars differently skinned, so in the new release it will be like the pat super

Yup, red and blue christmas tree! And the members at S55 wanted the white skin instead of the current one. I prefer the old one which is why it's in the public release. It wouldn't make much sense if we had the patrol supervisor and patrol cars differently skinned, so in the new release it will be like the pat super

I do like me a christmas tree car lol. That's true it wouldn't make sense. It looks great although I think I will have 2 versions one with the current livery and one with the new liveries :D

Some bugs:

First screen shot, as you can see there is still a person in the plane (a female police officer), but we were unable to dive her up (seems like she is stuck under the plane or something instead of in it?)

Also, we were unable to lift the plane with the crane. After selecting the plane, the crane rides to the center of the map and stays there for whatever reason.

Second screen shot, this is minor: fireman is stuck in the building and is unable to get out. This happened before with the building on the left hand side of this one (upper left corner).

Oh and previous time (no screen shot) we got this mission with a yacht (or multiple? can't remember) and one of these (big white yacht) was also unable to pick up by the crane (tow car didn't work either).

post-35234-0-18828200-1410899126_thumb.j

post-35234-0-16518400-1410899133_thumb.j

Some bugs:

First screen shot, as you can see there is still a person in the plane (a female police officer), but we were unable to dive her up (seems like she is stuck under the plane or something instead of in it?)

Also, we were unable to lift the plane with the crane. After selecting the plane, the crane rides to the center of the map and stays there for whatever reason.

Second screen shot, this is minor: fireman is stuck in the building and is unable to get out. This happened before with the building on the left hand side of this one (upper left corner).

Oh and previous time (no screen shot) we got this mission with a yacht (or multiple? can't remember) and one of these (big white yacht) was also unable to pick up by the crane (tow car didn't work either).

Which version are you running

Some bugs:

For the first one the victim is under the plane you have to pick up the plane with a tow and for the other two idk

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Please use Fraps or similar screen capturing program, this photos is horrible.

They're good enough to provide more info on the issues i'm encountering.

Which version are you running

The latest version available from this topic.

For the first one the victim is under the plane you have to pick up the plane with a tow and for the other two idk

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Hmm i'm not sure if we tried towing it (from engineer section) instead of using the crane (from fire section), need to ask my co-player :)

They're good enough to provide more info on the issues i'm encountering.

The latest version available from this topic.

Hmm i'm not sure if we tried towing it (from engineer section) instead of using the crane (from fire section), need to ask my co-player :)

You should get the latest which is 4.3

You should get the latest which is 4.3

Hmm yeah that's what i said? "The latest version available from this topic."

Harbor City Mod

HARBOR CITY 4.3 HAS BEEN RELEASED!

HERE is a direct link to the file

Or you can

1. go to www.squad55.com

2. Click "Members Area"

3. Click "Downloads" 

4. Click "Public Mods"

5. Press the arrow that is point down, to download the file!

Tow Truck can grab the plane out of the water from the bridge, 

I am aware of the yacht glitch, I have tried to fix it multiple times, but it's hard to test individual accidents in game because there is roughly a 1/150 chance of getting a given accident.

If you have a FF stuck in a building a good way to get them out is get the engine or unit close to the door, and tell them to get in the engine.

Hopefully this helps!

Also, 4.5 is in the works, and should be released to the S55 membership soon. When it has been verified as stable and not in need of further updates it will be released publicly!