And I tried editing the staff and when I put FF EMT's and USAR FF's in the staffing, the units ended up missing in game (Missing from the selection bar).

Sounds like an error in the xml file. Double-check that you didn't leave out any brackets or quotes, and that the persons' unit name is correct.

Sounds like an error in the xml file. Double-check that you didn't leave out any brackets or quotes, and that the persons' unit name is correct.

So I made sure...

This is what it looks like

freeplay>
<missions value="22">
<prototype name="mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/rescue2.e4p" />
<price value="1" />
<speed value="115" />
<space value="6" />
<loadspace value="" />
<personnel>
<unit id="FF_PARAMEDIC">
<defaultcount value="1" />
<unit id="FF_EMT">
<defaultcount value="5" />
</unit>

I was using note pad to edit, and when I opened it up onto google chrome, it was completly blank (with the FF EMTs added)  and when I had only FF P's it showed up no problem (even with as much as 6 FF's).

Is there anyway that you would be able to ad limited water supply into this mod or even have the midmount seagrave in this mod. I love this mod the way it is I am always playing this one on my computer I think its the best one so far that I have played and continually play on a daily bases. Keep up the good job.

Blake Miller

This will likely be the last release of the mod. 

Guaranteed there will not be the limited water script or any new units

Public release this will most likely be the last but I can say there is people that are trying to get there nasty gritty hands always in the private mod to change units add new calls or whatever. 

Blackout and the rest of the team that made the mod, this is honestly one of the best mods available out there for EM4. It's the only mod that I would constantly play when I have the time. I understand that you have a private version of the mod only available to clan members only. I'm trying to understand why won't you just release it to the public as well? We all genuinely enjoy it and mean no harm to both the mod and the team responsible. Everything about this mod is done so well and into detail, it's hard to understand why you guys would hold something so good to just a private party. Everything I say here is with complete respect and I do not mean any offense to anyone.

I understand you have a clan, and more than likely: use the mod to attract new members. But releasing a the mod entirely to the public would have several pro's along the way as well. I respect what you guys are doing, both as a clan and team, but it is really difficult to understand that there is a private version of the mod that may have improvements and additions that we may never see.

I just hope that hose versions may be available to the public one day.

Blackout and the rest of the team that made the mod, this is honestly one of the best mods available out there for EM4. It's the only mod that I would constantly play when I have the time. I understand that you have a private version of the mod only available to clan members only. I'm trying to understand why won't you just release it to the public as well? We all genuinely enjoy it and mean no harm to both the mod and the team responsible. Everything about this mod is done so well and into detail, it's hard to understand why you guys would hold something so good to just a private party. Everything I say here is with complete respect and I do not mean any offense to anyone.

I understand you have a clan, and more than likely: use the mod to attract new members. But releasing a the mod entirely to the public would have several pro's along the way as well. I respect what you guys are doing, both as a clan and team, but it is really difficult to understand that there is a private version of the mod that may have improvements and additions that we may never see.

I just hope that hose versions may be available to the public one day.

Like you said it is keep private to bring in new members. However the releases you guys all see are pretty up to date so we don't have a completely different mod. Within the same main version like V3.  The factors that come into ours are a fire & ems only mod as well as a fire, ems, & pd mod.  

Like you said it is keep private to bring in new members. However the releases you guys all see are pretty up to date so we don't have a completely different mod. Within the same main version like V3.  The factors that come into ours are a fire & ems only mod as well as a fire, ems, & pd mod.  

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I would definitely like seeing a Fire & EMS only option some day, as police work can get on the annoying side at times. 

i tried the download link at first page but is is dead, maybe someone already said it earlier but dont have time now to look it through lol, has anyone a working download link?

You have to sign up at the Squad 55 website and download it there.

The only a few differences between the public and S55 versions. Mainly when Squad 55 wants something different that I do. For example the police skins in the S55 version are basically all white and boring looking, where the public version gets the nice looking black and whites. 

Glad you enjoy the mod. It's very good to hear that people are still enjoying it. Makes me motivated to do an even better job on BRC when it comes out (a long time from now)

Hope you don't mind me asking a question about the mod here:

It seems my dispatch vehicle that my fire chief has is a little bugged, I click let's say dispatch Hazmat, and it tells me no available vehicles, even though I set all my vechicles to stand by mode.Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Also the police chopper can't go to the station by itself, I have to manually place it.Was this done on purpose?

Thanks! Love this mod! It runs great!

Really like the new mod.  I have a question I had a 2 vehicle mva next to station 2 with one car in the water.  The diver will dive, but not attach anything so the crane can lift it out.  I keep playing with it in between calls trying different things still the vehicle is underwater.  glitch or am I missing something

Just played the multiplayer of the public version of the mod yesterday with 3 others and had no problem with crashing (until my power went out about 30 minutes later) Perhaps your connection was not very good (running torrents, uploads, downloads, being a long long ways away, having poor internet connection, etc) Nothing wrong with the mod that I have experienced or that anyone in Squad 55 has reported.

I will also upload a folder containing the Fire and EMS only script to Squad 55 in the near future!