OK, thanks for the clarification :)

There is one other thing i like to mention; there seems to be a bug with the railroad crossing barrier mission at the left of the map (just below the power plant). We've encountered multiple times that even though police officers are redirection traffic and civilians, the upcoming train gets bugged (it simply stops out of the sudden before crossing the road). There is no way of getting the train up to speed again (we even tried blowing it up ha ha) and it stays there forever which results in a major traffic jam (unless you let the police officers stay there for the entire session) but also many, many civilians that come to have a look. Apart from that the game crashes now and then during this one but also during other railroad or intersection / junction missions. Is this something that you are aware of?

I made a photo with my cellphone (i'm sorry tft.cf) but i am at work at the moment (please tell me if you would like me to upload it later on).

Regards

Tommy

OK, thanks for the clarification :)

There is one other thing i like to mention; there seems to be a bug with the railroad crossing barrier mission at the left of the map (just below the power plant). We've encountered multiple times that even though police officers are redirection traffic and civilians, the upcoming train gets bugged (it simply stops out of the sudden before crossing the road). There is no way of getting the train up to speed again (we even tried blowing it up ha ha) and it stays there forever which results in a major traffic jam (unless you let the police officers stay there for the entire session) but also many, many civilians that come to have a look. Apart from that the game crashes now and then during this one but also during other railroad or intersection / junction missions. Is this something that you are aware of?

I made a photo with my cellphone (i'm sorry tft.cf) but i am at work at the moment (please tell me if you would like me to upload it later on).

Regards

Tommy

this is caused by how the cop or vechile is parked with redirect. The train can not turn around so it gets stopped.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ahhh that makes sense, the train reacts on the redirect of the cop or patrol car? Will try to place them further away from the track. Thanks!

Yes the train also reacts to stop. But once it stops it stopped and never moves again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hey guys, great mod. My friends and I have really enjoyed playing it over the last year. We've been stuck on an old version and just found out about 4.3 tonight. Very happy to be rid of the tenders and have extra engines and rescues. Thank you guys for your work, this is really keeping the game alive for us since no other alternative has come around. 

Is there a way to limit the amount civilians spawned into the world. I have some people who have lesser computers and are unable to maintain adequate frame rates due to the civilian mass lingering at an active call.

Thanks again for the hard work.

I have just finished the final few edits to the newest version of Harbor City! Nekonova and Thuri of Squad 55 have both been the main forces behind the changes in this mod. I'll wrangle up some pictures in the next couple days of the newest changes and share them with you all!

There will be some extensive beta testing occurring on November 5th, and the Squad 55 release will be in the next week or two. After Squad 55 has played the mod for another week or two, and found any remaining little bugs, or missing fire hydrants, or what ever the case... I will upload the mod to EM4 planet

So we're looking at a 2-4 week release date of Harbor City 4.5 Public!

Glad to hear it! I know it's been said before but 4.5.2 should be out soon. Due to largely to unexpected family events over the entirety of the holidays, and a few more bugs than I planned on fixing, the mod was delayed. It is currently being put through it's paces using Squad 55 as a guinea pig. I don't anticipate any issues, but after about 1 week of testing it shall be available! 

Then I can finally get Blackrock Cliffs going!

Glad to hear it! I know it's been said before but 4.5.2 should be out soon. Due to largely to unexpected family events over the entirety of the holidays, and a few more bugs than I planned on fixing, the mod was delayed. It is currently being put through it's paces using Squad 55 as a guinea pig. I don't anticipate any issues, but after about 1 week of testing it shall be available! 

That's great...I mean that the mod is going to be released in a couple of weeks.

Hey, it was the holidays for christ sake lol, family and personal life are more important then making a mod for a game. Some of us understand that you was going to be busy. I had to work it :(