We are trying to get the limited water supply in the mod but we don't have anyone that has scripting experience so it's hard to do that but i can update the thread with updates when possible!

Thank you ever so much may I ask who did the light speed change things again?

I am editing this for personal use but I am seeing a few issues.

Which file controls the speed of units? I went into the unit files and edited it that way but I got nothing.

Also I am having an issue with the follow, when they get to the person the cops are not pulling out a weapon, any idea what file that is?

How do I install this? I got a folder called Harbor City mod, but I don't know where to put it, I went into documents and there's no 911 first responders folder.I'm on windows 8.And my game is from gamefly.

It will be under MyComputer/Disk C/Program Files/Wizards Works/911 First Responders 

I am editing this for personal use but I am seeing a few issues.

Which file controls the speed of units? I went into the unit files and edited it that way but I got nothing.

Also I am having an issue with the follow, when they get to the person the cops are not pulling out a weapon, any idea what file that is?

LAFlashingLights

Under the script "DummyEnableLights", vehicle prototypes are set with certain speeds for when they have their lights on, and under "DummyDisableLights" the speed for when vehicles don't have their lights on is set.

Just a reminder; this is mod was designed for multiplayer, so yes, there will be lots of challenging calls.  

Harbor City 4.1 is the last version that I have worked on, any and all updates to this mod past that have been by S55 and are not supported by me :P

(In school so I have no time to mod anymore)

Hope you all are enjoying the mod!

Hi,

I just noticed a strange issue, I went to play the mod and I went into freeplay and I couldn't use police or the engineering tabs, they were grayed out, I was unable to clean up cars or deal with crimminals because I couldn't call them out.Did something change?

hey guys just wanted to remind everyone that our  HC mod v4.3.1 is not for public release and we will ask that all past members do not release it to the public. However if you do have we ask that you do not release it to the public. This is the way we get members into the clan for us. We thank you all for the understanding