Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I played the other NY Mod release and has to say it is much more stable and all, I would recommend you switch gears and add your units and stuff to their mod when submods are able to be released for that mod.

As for me, I would say it is much better using this submod alone rather than combining into one.

I played NY mod for the first time today and my whole pc went shut down without even a single notice, after about 10 minutes of gameplay. Submod sometimes crashes too but it only closes the EM4 itself and not the whole system.

Well, it could be only me though :ph34r:

As for me, I would say it is much better using this submod alone rather than combining into one.

I played NY mod for the first time today and my whole pc went shut down without even a single notice, after about 10 minutes of gameplay. Submod sometimes crashes too but it only closes the EM4 itself and not the whole system.

Well, it could be only me though :ph34r:

Sounds like your GPU overheated, a safety mechanism causes the computer to automatically restart, if severely overheating they just simply shut down 100%.... Check ur fans make sure the are clear and working correctly.

I really really loved the units in this mod. Would be a real shame if it wasn't completed.

Well I'll release the units in small bundles, tell me what you want, the mod will one day be completed, just less publicly :)

Well I'll release the units in small bundles, tell me what you want, the mod will one day be completed, just less publicly :)

i would like the firetrucks mainly especially res1cue but if i were you make them in bundles like (fire)(ems)(police) and possibly in parts like police parts 1-2 and i can host the mods on my site if you would like to do that

If I was Dyson ...

* I decided to create a mod to temporarily hold everyone over until the New York Mod was completed

* The idea caught on like wildfire, now people want a new map, newer units, and more realistic reskins

* The community is becoming to impatient, asking for release dates, and arguing

* The topic has been closed a few times to allow hot heats to simmer down

* The team has decided to leave, now I am the only one carrying the mod on my back

* Once again the community grows inpatient, fears of the mod being canceled set it

* The mod appears to be on a raise once again

* The original New York Modification is postponed

* Mikey, Hoppah, and company release their own NY Mod

* Now what?

Something like that anyway. Either way I'm saying you've been through a lot, as has this mod. It doesn't matter who (regardless of their reputation) releases a mod. A LOT of people are looking forward to this mod being released. So what the A-Team releases their own version. Everyone will go ooh, ahh and drool on it for a minute or so. Eventually they'll all come back wanting to see what you've accomplished. You've come this far, don't quit now. Continue to work, and release something you can be proud of. Then, after that you can wipe your hands clean and say hey this is my best, and that's that.

Great, I beleive that you should now release the Crown Vic's Rework Submod and LAFD F-Series Bus, to hold over the Submod that is currently holding over the main Mod; while At least 7 atepts at that mod have been made; 2 have been cancelled; 1 has been released; 2 are under construction; 2 have been postponed; AND the rest of the modders have fell off the face of the Earth or have been kidnapped by Bill Gates and force to help him with the new version of Halo. Anyone else confused yet?

:WTF:

Dyson looks awesome some of the images for NY sub-mod 3.0. If may make small suggestion the police precinct maybe you might look into adding a few unmarked detective units, gray or silver crown vic, dark blue or black dodge charger. In the scripted you would be able to call out all the units from precinct for crime scene or extra help or patrol. Two NY trooper vehicles Tahoe and crown vic in the units menu for mutual aided thanks.

Hey whats up Dyson! I am Police officer and I just wanted to thank you for creating NY submod all the hard work you have put into it. sorry about your computer crashing and losing all the data, hopefully you can recover it. , like anything there is always bugs when putting anything new out. I wish I had half the talent, love playing EM4 submods and my son thinks it awesome too.

I had some ideas for the NY submod if interested, it probable blow the minds if you created OT= button Officer In Trouble all surrounding units would responded to that location.

Day tour 7:30/ 15:30

1,Police call man down EMS Police to responded.

2,Fire call structural building fire , EMS Police responses

3,Homicide call body found alley area

detectives EMS Patrol

responses. These three calls will tie units up for a while.

Pause for a while

4. call for person w/ a gun/ home invasion suspects running, foot pursuit

shoots fired OT =

5 person struck by train need fire EMS responses police detectives.

6. Disabled m/v tying up traffic do move traffic jammed up. tow truck

7. Lights out at corner 64th/ 70th causing traffic jam.

8. woman being assaulted by male possible domestic

That should carry through the day tour.

little pause for while first half tour 15:30/ 23:45

1. Armed robbery in progress person w/ gun seen running PD responses

2. two car Motor vehicle accident w injuries Police ,Fire EMS wreckers.

3. assault in progress / mutable victims EMS police responses

4. lost child Police responses detectives possible EDT'S.

5. House fire w injuries police, fire ,EMS

6. domestic assault w injuries Police EMS detectives for further process

7. cardiac arrest EMS, fire, police service unit. If a sudden death send detectives to.

8. unknown call no further info could be anything. Police responses.

last half tour 23:45 /07:30

1. Fight between several males unknown if weapons Police responses send back up OT=

2. Traffic Lights out

3. suicide attempted water, or building ect. Fire EMS Police

4. bar fight w injuries fire EMS Police

5. house party several people shoot. People out side running police fire EMS, detectives EDT"S responses

6. B&E in progress house or building, vehicle Police responses.

7. Domestic Violence no injuries Police, EMS

8. Three car accident possible fatal Police fire EMS, detectives

E.D.T.'S. all surrounding police units would responded for a rapped deployment are used for quick responses all over the city for emergency situations, protest,, large ,crowns crime scene help ect . They also handle calls on the district for while.

Dyson!! you still have a verity of calls. If did not know I just wanted to give you an idea of a typical busy Friday night and day just an idea. Good luck with the mod.

For all of you people who still want a NY Submod, me and FDNYportu had really got going on the mod, it was going quite well, but since these crashes on my laptop I've lost all changes back to a little after the previously released version, so...

I will continue to work with FDNYportu to get a stable mod again, but there will not be any real updates for a while, then eventually I'll show you some work we have done.

@Pyro.. Yes, that's exactly what happened, I love NYC but all the other mods are so competitive...

Well anyway we'll see what we end up with, but people's opinions..

Which area to focus on? (if I'm practically starting from scratch again)

Which engine/ladder companies to focus on?

etc..

Hopefully try and keep this topic alive whilst we try and recover all of the lost work/improve it.

Dyson :)

x

Hey Dyson, I´ve played NY mod; in my opinion is good but it still needs work, work that you have done in your mod. Your mod have a larger list of units and is more worked so, please, after doing that hard work you can´t let this mod falling into oblivion.

The last I have to say is KEEP IT UP :12:

You're right :12:

Version 2.3 has already been released?

And work has resumed after demand, hopefully no pressure due to the NY mod being released,

But hopefully we can now get back on topic, tell me which units you'd like to see etc :)

I loved your sub mod, it was looking so good. is there any way of you still releasing it or releasing it as a submod for the NY mod?

Dyson just said he resumed working on it because so many people wanted him to lol

And maybe a TSU? Fieldcom?

I loved your sub mod, it was looking so good. is there any way of you still releasing it or releasing it as a submod for the NY mod?

I think we will release it, but we are going to put a lot more work into it now there is less pressure, work has been resumed, smaller team but hopefulyl twice as productive.. :)

EDIT

Dyson just said he resumed working on it because so many people wanted him to lol

And maybe a TSU? Fieldcom?

Maybe yeas.. post some screens and info like uses etc? :)

FDNYTAC1.jpg

Tactical Support Unit is a 4x4 vehicle equipped with generators and a variety of high intensity lights to aid firefighters during low light conditions. In addition, specialized equipment such as extrication tools and a six person Avon boat is also carried. (Pretty much just act as a rescue IG)

FDNYLDV93-2.jpg

This would just enable you to call additional units from on/off map. And heal injured members maybe?