Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

This looks like the best mod on earth!! Keep it up. are the download files ZIP or RAR???

This looks like the best mod on earth!! Keep it up. are the download files ZIP or RAR???

The HQ (?) looks veeeeeery good :P (Not directly it, but the developement)

Haven't decided if it will have any function, but this is the FBI HQ, then there will be 2 Firehouses and 2 Precincts :)

P.S check out the screens for some improved units, not all are as easy to see ;)

Oh my god?!? It's an FBI base? I would have never guessed with FBI Agents, FBI Vans and FBI Signs! LOL. (I'm joking around)

Looks great! I have a few suggestions though :]

And what the hell is a "Precinct" - I'm british.

Haha I'm british too, gotta get with the lingo ;D and go on... any suggestions are welcome :)

Do you live in New York or something? If you were British (or at least living in England now) surely you would be making an England Mod (Unless you live in Scotland or something :P)

Nar manchester in england, but British Police are pretty crap tbh, but I am currently working on one, just not in the limelight like this one ahah :)

If you live in the UK, Why are you doing a NY Mod? O.o

As for suggestions, what bases are you doing? FBI... What about Hospitals/Police/SWAT/Fire and stuff like that?

Haven't decided if it will have any function, but this is the FBI HQ, then there will be 2 Firehouses and 2 Precincts :)

And because I love NYC :) haha

Groovy -

There are quite a few excellent uk mods out there, but when this was started, no fdny mods existed. The allure to fdny is the same as the allure to being a movie star - they're the best known and percieved by many as the best.

As for precincts, the nypd divides its coverage areas into zones or wards. These wards all have a station. A station and the area it serves are a precinct. Not unlike a fire station and their district.

Dyson, great work, I can't wait to enjoy this. the fdny mod is good, but lacking in some areas. While this might "only" be a submod, I think it will have far superior gameplay.

Ohh. Two police stations then. Thanks :P

I have an idea with the FBI base.

- It would be the home to SWAT or other special services too

- The barrier would be functional

- Instructions would be included in the mod's readme on changing scripts/virtual boxes to make new parking spaces or edit existing ones

Just some ideas. Likey?

Groovy -

There are quite a few excellent uk mods out there, but when this was started, no fdny mods existed. The allure to fdny is the same as the allure to being a movie star - they're the best known and percieved by many as the best.

As for precincts, the nypd divides its coverage areas into zones or wards. These wards all have a station. A station and the area it serves are a precinct. Not unlike a fire station and their district.

Dyson, great work, I can't wait to enjoy this. the fdny mod is good, but lacking in some areas. While this might "only" be a submod, I think it will have far superior gameplay.

Yeah, just gonna have to start again with the engines :/ but yeah, oh and another shout out to any other modelers interested in helping out, any modelers that help with the game will recieve advance versions of the submod months before release as do all the other active members of my submod :)

I am checking with staff while we speak (which I have been doing for a day or two) if I am allowed to offer a founder of a modification it's own information website, much better but similar to the LA Mod website, Including Bug Trackers, File Management Systems, Form Management Systems, A small forum specifically for discussion on that mod (containing adverts and links back to emergency planet), A Ticket System, Live Chat System, Poll System, Statistics System, Donation pages, Webmail (such as contact@losangelesmod.com), Wikis and a few small extras I won't mention here for exclusivity issues, all handled efficiently and everything managed with the client getting access rights. IF I am allowed to go ahead with offering such on this forum, are you interested Dyson?

I am checking with staff while we speak (which I have been doing for a day or two) if I am allowed to offer a founder of a modification it's own information website, much better but similar to the LA Mod website, Including Bug Trackers, File Management Systems, Form Management Systems, A small forum specifically for discussion on that mod (containing adverts and links back to emergency planet), A Ticket System, Live Chat System, Poll System, Statistics System, Donation pages, Webmail (such as contact@losangelesmod.com), Wikis and a few small extras I won't mention here for exclusivity issues, all handled efficiently and everything managed with the client getting access rights. IF I am allowed to go ahead with offering such on this forum, are you interested Dyson?

hmm free?

Update:

Small preview of the hospital in progress