Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

You're planning on reskinning the motorcylce, right?

Well the LA skin is pretty limited, so without re-UVing it nope, and besides all that it needs is NYPD on the front, which isn't really worth all the hastle because you wont even be able to see it from gameplay height..

Thats a big rig, I SO EXCITED

Thanks for all the comments, any other units you'd like to see improved? Units that already exist in game from 2.3 but you think need work? :)

P.S @My Beta Testers, not heard anything, you had chance to trial it yet?

Off topic, bt my topic so deal with it haha but I'm going to be starting work on a more european mod pretty soon, so I'm recruiting a team, hopefully this topic proves I'm serious and will attract some good modelers (hopefully my current team will also be joining me, although all my effort will still remain on this mod). So if anyone is interested comment on my prfile (PM's full :P).

hey this is looking really good. i was really impressed with the initial release of this submod and it looks like you've only improved on that so great work!

i know dysons taken lots of flak but your work and dedication is awesome- keep it up. tbh i was more impressed with your submod than the new ny mod, considering i thought your was just a reskin. your mod feels more like ny and i think this next version will be a total blast to play.

Dyson looks good man, I've enjoyed playing New York Submod 2.0 and 2.3 and I look forward to the rest of them.

No matter what anybody says you are doing a good, wait let me rephrase that, you are doing a excellent job!

Looking forward to it!

Greg

Thanks for all the comments, any other units you'd like to see improved? Units that already exist in game from 2.3 but you think need work? :)

P.S @My Beta Testers, not heard anything, you had chance to trial it yet?

This submod is awesome, I always thought Rescue 1 needed some work though to make her look more like the real thing.

from Spain, I'm glad to make a European mod is great news, in other matters congratulations on the great work being done and not let anyone look down on his work again congrats :holdglass:

Thanks, reworked the NY State Department, here we have

NYSP State Trooper

NYSP SWAT Team

NYSP Crown Victoria

Hopefully people will be able to use this package (once completed) in other mods, making the illusion of NY troopers passing from mod to mod (or town to town ;) ) haha

C&C is appreciated :)

Hopefully people will be able to use this package (once completed) in other mods, making the illusion of NY troopers passing from mod to mod (or town to town ;) )

I love the looks of the NYSP. However, it would be rare to see them patrolling in a major city with an established police force. The NYSP generally patrol more rural areas, as well as highways. You would, however, see them at the court building, testifying in case, transferring prisioners, etc. Does your map include any government administration buildings such as a courthouse or city hall? That would be the perfect place for them to park!